Chapter 18

SIX

3 years later, "Mommy wakey up, Mommy wakey up!" my whole body was shaking as Tabi started pushing and shaking my arms, trying to wake me up. I continue acting like I was still sleeping and watch what she will do next.

"Mommy!!!" I bite my lower lip when she lay her whole body above me and calls me for so long, "Mommy itch my birthday," she said and keep moving above me like a lazy kid.

"Mommy wakey wakey!!!" Her weight is no joke, she keeps on rolling her back above me, until she moves down and lay beside me, "Mommyyyyy,'' she whispers to my ears and starts wrapping her arms around my waist.

I tried not to laugh because she would feel it in my stomach if I laugh, She hide her face in my tummy and keep moving it while calling me, "Mommmmyyyyyyyyyy...mommy," she really wants me to wake up, she's poking my back with her tiny hands.

Until she moves up and copes my face with both of her hands, this time I act even more because she's staring at me na, "Mommy, itch my birthdayyyyyyyy wakeyyy," she whispers and gives me a peck on my cheeks.

"Chuuu chuuu Mommy," she whispers while continue kissing every part of my face, what she means by Chuu Chuu is kiss kiss, because that's what Rie teaches her.

"Mommy?" This time she stopped when she noticed that my eyes were moving and this time, she tried to open them, to see if I'm awake. She stopped and remain silent, she just stared at me the whole time, so I decided to wake up.

"Wahh," ginulat ko siya kaya agad siyang nanlaki ng mata at napalayo ng konti sa akin, I started laughing at her and she said, "You wakey!" she said with her frowned brows, I smile at her before I kissed her forehead.

"Happy birthday my Tabi" I whispered and hugged her too tight, she hugged me back before she moved away and pointed at the closet. "Yeah, it's your dress, do you like it?" I said, I sat on the bed before I carried her, walked towards the dress, and touched it while she was looking at it.

"You do want to wear it na?" she wanted to touch it and feel its cloth, so I gave it to her, she giggled and looked at me, "Do you want to wear it na?" I ask, she nodded and touched my face with her small palm.

"Ok, let's gooo," I said, "Gooooo!" she cheered and I take her for a bath and change her pajamas with this cute dress I bought yesterday, galing ito sa ukay-ukay dito sa baguio, although Lynus buy a lot of dress for her, I still wanted to give this to her since I work hard for buying this.

I sell a lot of clothes for this dress she would wear for today and luckily; she likes it. Now she's standing in front of the mirror looking at herself while I started dressing up too, and putting some makeup on.

We are celebrating two special moments today. That's why I'm so thankful and blessed right now, I can't express in words how happy I Am right now. Tabitha is already 3 years old today and thanks to God she's always being guided from above.

I just wore a white tent dress that length above my knees, while I made Tabi wear the same white tent kid dress that I bought at a cheap price. I tie her up just like I did to my hair just to pair us up.

"Do you like it, Tabi?" I ask her while I hold her hand and we both look at the mirror, she looks like a small version of me, but lovelier since she got her father's face. She giggled and covered her mouth with her small hand.

She's happy, she looks at me, and we both smile together. "Let's go?" I ask she nodded, and that's why I carry her na, I can't let her walk downstairs because she will get tired of walking since my Tabi has low stamina because of her anemia.