Chapter 35

FINAL

Sabrille's Point of View

"You never trust me Dad!!!" I yelled at his face and in a few seconds, a hard slap hit my face. "You reckless child! You never listen to me!!! You're just like your mom, piece of shit," he was about to slap me once again, in front of all his guests when Timothy stood in front of me and received his slap instead.

Everyone gasped when they saw Timothy get slapped by my dad. My lips parted as tears spread all over my eyes. "T-Timothy," I uttered and he gently held my hands and looked at me. "Let's go," he whispers and in just a glimpse we run away from that place where all of the judgment is on me.

It felt like we were running in a cloud of freedom, when I'm in his arms he set me free. All my life I was trapped by my father's wrath, I have to be the proper and perfect daughter that he wants, yet I did make one mistake and it cause him a lot of anger, enough to embarrass me in front of his guest.

We stop in a garden of roses where there is no one around. "Are you ok?" Timothy asked and handed me his scarf. I nodded and wiped my tears using his scarf. "It's ok to break free and avoid orders, that will set you free," he uttered and looked up at the sky.

"You know I can't break free Timothy, you know that since we were young my dad has it all, I can't escape from him and his orders," I whisper and slowly lean on the railing here in the garden.

He slid both of his hands into his pocket and glanced at me, "Maybe it just took courage to break free, forget the rules, the norm, the orders," he uttered, tapped my shoulder before he messed with my hair, and walked away.

Slowly I reach for my chest where my heart beats so loud until now you keep me safe, surrounded, and in love with Timothy.

After that I followed what he said, I broke free and stepped out of my father's shadow, Timothy accepted me and let me work with him. I stand on my own and him at my side.

"My schedule?" Timothy said as he entered this office, folding his sleeve and wearing his specs. "For today's schedule, you have a meeting with Mr. Del Mundo, the head meeting with the investors, and a forecast interview with FN TV." I smile at him when he glances at me.

"I can't attend the forecast interview," he said and focused on his laptop, "Ahm.. want me to attend as your substitute?" I ask, "Yeah, sure Thank you Sab," which gives butterflies in my stomach.

"Timothy, lunch?" I knocked on his door and waited for him to look at me. When he glanced at me, I showed him the food I cooked this morning. "No thanks, I'm full," he said. I nodded and stepped out of his office. "Maybe next time," I whisper and go back to work.

"Timothy the board is outside already" he looked at me while fixing his ties and hurriedly walked towards the door, "Wait" I stopped him, walked towards him, and fixed his messy necktie. "You still mess with your tie Timothy," this gives me like a husband-and-wife thing, making my heart flutter.

"Thank you, Sab," he said and tapped my shoulder before he headed straight to the board meeting.

"Good Morning Tita Leuris, what brought you here? Timothy isn't here, he said he has urgent agenda today" I said as Tita Leuris stepped inside the company. "I'm not here to meet him, I'm here to see you Sab," she cheerfully said as she held my hand and pulled me inside my office.

"What is this for Tita?" I ask. Let her sit on the couch and offer some coffee. "I'm here to say that I want you for my son," she said, "Pardon me?" I ask with disbelief.