Chapter 17

TOO YOUNG

It's already a month passed since that wonderful day happened to me, and now I'm carrying the result of that wonderful day, they said that every newborn child begins a new world and this little thing over here truly defines the new world that was blessed in us.

Every time I wake up she was the hope and smile that blooms inside of me, every time I gaze at her I could see her father's face in her but that just makes her so special, I realize that forgetting him wasn't the right escape because he is the reason why I have Tabi with me.

Leusam just gives me hope in life with his flesh, I will never forget him. "Good morning little Tabi, good morning," I joyfully said while kissing Tabi's chubby cheeks. She purses her lips and smiles at me.

"My Tabi is having a good morning call, huh, you're in a good mood ah? My Tabi is in a good mood," I whisper in her ears, she giggles and tries to hold my head. I smile at her and try to kiss her chubby tummy.

She keeps giggling while I keep tickling her and kissing her tummy. I've been living a peaceful life ever since she came into my life. "Tabi!!!!" bumukas ang pinto ng aking kwarto at pumasok si Rie na may dalang teddy bear.

"Tabi, look may binili si tita Rie para sa baby Tabi namin hihi," masiglang sambit ni Rie at binigay kay Tabi ang biniling teddy bear. Agad nilaro hinawakan ni Tabi ang teddy bear at sinubukan isubo kaya mabilis kong inabot ang pasifiyer niya para hindi niya kainin ang teddy bear.

She starts walking with it, holding it, and looking at the teddy bear. She's familiarizing its color since iyon palang ang nadedevelop niya.

"Parang kailan lang nasa tyan mo lang siya ngayon lumalaki na siya kaagad, at ang ganda ganda pa ng Tabi namin na 'yan," Rie said and smile at Tabi as she sniff her armpit. Tabi giggled and accidentally kick her face, kaya hindi namin naiwasan ni Rie tumawa.

"Magluto lang ako sa baba ng almusal," paalam ni Rie after playing with Tabi.

I nodded at her and she left us here, I leaned close to my Tabi and looked her in the eyes, she smiled at me, "Why do you look like him?" I ask her and hold his tiny palm.

"Why do you look like your father?" I whisper. How are you Leusam?

"Louen, si Lynus nandito!!!" rinig kong sigaw ni Rie sa ibaba kaya, umupo ako ng maayos bago binuhat si Tabi at dinala sa baba. "Lynus," I said, he smiled at me and got Tabi from my arms before he kissed her.

"How's my Tabi?" he said.

Erille's Point of View

"How's my Tabi," napangiti ako habang pinagmamasdan silang tatlo sa salas, they look like a happy family, bagay na bagay si Louen at Lynus kaya hindi ko mapigilan iship silang dalawa, lalo na't sobrang bait pa ni Doc Lynus, hindi niya pinabayaan si Louen simula nang makita namin siya dito sa Baguio.

Kaya boto talaga ako kay Lynus para kay Louen, pakiramdam ko hindi niya papabayaan si Louen at Tabi kahit anong mangyari, kung sakaling maging sila talaga.

"Bakit napadalaw ka Ly?" tanong ni Louen kay Doc, nilingon siya ni Doc bago muling ngumiti at sinagot ang tanong ni Louen, "I just wanna treat you and Tabi for breakfast and lunch to the mall, are you in?" he said.

"Yeah, sure," Louen said and got Tabi from him and they both get dressed, upstairs. "Doc juice," sambit ko at inabutan siya ng juices. While he was waiting, he sat on the sofa and try to read something on his phone.

I continue cooking when the door open and the demon came in, napairap ako nang makita siyang nakatingin kay Lynus, at agad akong nilapitan dito sa aking kusina. "Anong ginagawa nyan dito?" nakasimangot niyang tanong, pero hindi ko siya pinansin at nagpatuloy sa pagluluto.