Chapter 8

EYES

R18

"This time I'm really marking you as mine," he utters as he bites my shoulders and wears protection before he starts penetrating using that huge thing he has.

Slow moves still bring undefinable pain, but he's trying to drown me with his sweet kisses to lessen the pain down there. He gently reaches for my hands from his shoulders and slowly put them above my head and he softly intertwined our hands.

"Ah" I whimper in pain as he started thrusting deeper, he kisses my cheeks so sweetly before he moves away and looks me in the eyes, I try my best not to close my eyes and show him that I'm pleasured by his movements but as those eyes stare at me.

Heat just overflowed, "Hmmm," and I moaned, the pain slowly turning into an ecstasy pleasure, blazing between us. His other hand moves down to my waist like it's guiding me on meeting his thrust.

He started moving faster and harder in a gentle way, he made sure he reaches my pick as he tries to make me lost in his kisses.

"El," I closed my eyes and heard him groan my name and tighten his grip on my hands. It's hard to feel so gentle, how could he move aggressively but my body still identifies his movements as gentle and sweet?

His touches give me butterflies in my stomach, his kisses quickly make my system clever. I could already feel that thing building inside of me. His thrust is undeniably irresistible, the way it meets my body makes that weird noise but sends so much pleasure.

When his lips went down to my lips, I suddenly became thirsty for his kisses and gave the same kisses he offered me, we devoured each other's lips. He releases my right hand, so I quickly use it to hold his nape and deepen our kisses.

He thrust fast and I could really feel that hitting my cervix, his deep thrust really aim my cervix, "Tight," he hardly whispered between our kisses as he moved faster and faster.

"Ahh hmmm," I moan and stop our kisses to gasp for air, hsi moving harder and I could already feel my release, I hugged him so tight, while my knees tremble, "Ah," That sounds like a breath moan because I'm really gasping for air right now.

"Ahhh," I know nail sinking into his body as I hardly grip his back as I wilt below him, he keeps thrusting and says, "Almost there" he whispers, then he rests his forehead on me while we keep reaching the pleasure of the seventh sea.

"Agh," he groaned and gave me those numbers of hard thrusts; he kissed my lips and both of us winded.

He slowly removed his thing between my legs and he hugged me so gently, he sat down and carried me with him. He let me sit on his lap as my body feeble rest on him, my chin leaning on his shoulders.

"Sorry, I caused you pain," he whispered as he embraced me like I'm the most precious thing he owned. I'm too frail to keep awake, I just wrap my arms around his body and before I know it, I fell asleep.

I sleep so soundly in this soft bed; the air feels so refreshing that I don't want to wake up anymore. I could smell a very nice scent, and my body started to wake up. I refrain from opening my eyes yet because I wanna savor this french feeling.

I just stayed like that for a minute before I decided to open my eyes, halos masilaw ako sa sobrang liwanag ng paligid, hindi ito ang kwarto na pinuntahan namin kagabi?

Nasaan na ako? Tinignan ko ang buong silid at gaya kagabi ay hindi ko maiwasan maamize sa structure ng lugar na ito.

This room consists of full glass high-ceiling walls. I could see the bright sky from here, also the buildings below, the sunrise, the clouds, and this beautiful infinity pool. This room just has a modern plain white bed that I am in right now, a rich gray side table and a modern chandelier, a gray couch on the right side, and a modern office table on the left side that has nothing but a pen holder and laptop.