Chapter 26

BREATHIN

"You, you love it how I move you, you love it how I touch you, my one, when all is said and done, you'll believe God is a woman, and I, I feel it after midnight a feelin' that you can't fight, my one, it lingers when we're done, you'll believe God is a woman," fire of passion is running inside my nerves right now, the way I move my hips and waist in front of everyone.

I could feel the electricity that this kind of passion sends me, every grip on the pole, every trick setting me on blazing hostile. The heat from every beat of the music jammed my whole system, I could only move as the music told me to move.

Rowdy sound, cheer, clap, and perversely whisper surrounds me, as their money starts flying into the floor where I'm standing, they all thirst for my body, my movements, my gaze. They crave me like I was a delicate dessert served for their eyes.

Wild lust aura all around the place, I slowly move down, kneel in front of them, spread my legs, and slowly pull down the strap of my dress.

"You, you love it how I love you, you love it how I touch you, my one, when all is said and done, you'll believe God is a woman, and I, I feel it after midnight, a feelin' that you can't fight, my one, it lingers when we're done, you'll believe God is a woman" I linger my fingers, seducingly play with it as they all yearn for me.

I moved like I was the most delicate woman they ever wanted, slowly pulling my dress down revealing my red hot two-piece. This man's money rained on me, I lay down on the floor, moving my hips and waist well as I hugged this money that could save my Tabi.

I close my eyes lip my chest up, and move with the music, the intense lust and seduction that the music express makes me heat up, it's flourishing all over me, I fire up and pull the pole, lifting up my body above and did a butterfly trick, slowly swing around the pole in that position until I reach the inches of the stage floor.

They all shout out of amusement; I gasp for air as I finish the music and stand up in front smirking at everyone before I step out of the stage and head to the staff room.

I sat on my chair and Rie looked at me, "Ok ka lang?" tanong niya sa akin habang inaayos na ang sarili dahil siya na ang susunod na sasayaw, I nodded and drink water, what I felt out takes away my energy, like all my passion consume my strength for a small amount of time.

"El," I look at Ma'am Cherille when she entered the room and call my name, I stood up and walk towards her, she handed me a big amount of money and say, "32k lahat yan, hindi na ako kumuha ng hati, ilaan mo na lang sa anak mo ang lahat ng iyan," she said, tapp my shoulder before looking at Rie.

"Rie ikaw na ang susunod labas na," she said, Rie walked towards me and held my hand, She urged a small smile and stepped outside. I take a deep breath after looking at the money I have. Kulang ito, tiningnan ko si Ma'am Cherille na palabas na sana ng silid.

Mabilis ko siyang nilapitan at hinawakan sa kanyang mga kamay, huminga ako ng malalim bago nagsalita, "Ma'am Cherille open po ako sa private service ngayon," I said, that cause her to stop and face me. "Hindi pwede magagalit si Justine," she said.

Mas hinigpitan ko ang pagkakahawak ko sa kanyang kamay at nagmamakaawang sinabi, "Please let me do private service, I need this for my daughter," I beg.

She let out a heavy sigh before she rested her shoulders down and look straight into my eyes, "Hintayin mo ako dito," bulong niya at agad lumabas, I sat back in my seat and pray hard.

I really and badly need money to earn tonight, mga ilang minuto lamang ay bumalik si Ma'am Cherille at mabilis akong nilapitan. "Tara na," she whispers and turns her back on me, as I follow her.