Chapter 15

BABY

"Ako na dyan Louen, wag ka nang magbuhat hintayin mo na lang kami ni Erille doon sa sasakyan," nag-aalalang sambit ni Six habang sinusubukan ko silang tulungan mag lagay ng gamit sa sasakyan.

This is the day we are moving out, I still can't imagine that I'm leaving Manila, and the whole night Leusam's voice in my mind keeps on bothering me. It's like he's living inside of it for free.

But as I leave this place I will try my best to forget about him, and leave a pieceful life away from anyone who knows me, "Plastik mo may paganyan-ganyan ka pa kay Louen pero sa akin mo lang din ipapabuhat!!!" narinig kong singhal ni Erille habang nagaayos ng gamit sa sasakyan.

Six decided to go with us and stay in Baguio. He said he wanted to look after us and try a new place to stay, kaya pumayag ako. It's good that we have him there. I don't want Rie to sacrifice all her life for my mess, it's a good thing that Six is with us at least Rie can still live her life with him by her side.

I just smile at them and sit inside the car. I drink a bottle of water since I always feel a double weight inside of me since this little angel is inside of me. I watch the two fights over our things and just laugh at them while I stay here inside.

Suddenly a picture of my family pops up in my mind, I bitterly smile because I know they would be so disappointed with me when they discover this, so it's better that I'll leave this place away from them and stand on my own just like what I said to them.

My heart is aching while remembering them but I need to be strong and true to my words, I will stand on my own and prove to this baby that I will be strong for her and give what's best for her.

And that starts with moving her away from my real life, I don't want her to know when she grows up that I was a stripper, that her father was just my customer. I will build a new life for her and that will start today, the moment I step on Baguio, I will restart everything.

"Ang arte mo ito na nga ang sayo!" I glance out side of the car when Six voice turn out so loud, they are fighting again, "Anong maarte, tama bang ipabuhat mo sa akin yung bow na malaki, samantalang sayo yung duffle bag lang, ako ba ang lalaki dito!!?" sigaw ni Rie kaya medyo napatakip ako ng aking tenga sa lakas.

A day would never pass without them not fighting, they always fight over simple things and Rie became so irritated by him for no reason. "Hindi ba?" Six teasingly said before he grabbed the box from Rie and brought it to the back of the car.

Rie irritatedly went inside the car and we both waited for Sic to hop in since he will be the driver. When Six entered the car he handed me a pineapple drink and a small box of donuts, where did he get this? "Baka magutom ka sa byahe, Louen," he gently said and smiled at me.

I smile at him and say, "Thank you Six, Rie do you want one?" I ask Rie but she just cross her arms and say, "Ayaw ko Louen sayo na lang," she said, hinarap siya ni Six bago muling inasar.

"Wag mo talagang bigyan ito Louen, takaw to' baka ubusin yan di ka tirhan," He said, "Oh, talaga Tangina mo!" Erille said through his face before he puts some headset on and ignored Six.

"Ok, let's go," Six said and looked at me through the view mirror, he winks and started the engine. I took a deep breath before I took a last gaze at the house and remember the time his car always bring me home.

Will I see him again? I hope not. I close my eyes and we leave the place; this will be the new start Louen, clear your aims, burst your hard work and give a better life for your child. A better life is waiting for us somewhere in Baguio and I'm ready to face it with this angel in my womb.