Chapter 24

Tease

"M-Mommy," mabilis akong bumangon sa pagkakahinga sa tabi ni Tabitha ng marinig kong tawagin niya ako, nagkamalay na siya. "Tabi!" I utter, that makes Six and Erille wake up and instantly stand up.

I automatically called the nurse to check her up, but she didn't let go of my hands and while she was being checked hindi ko mapigilan lumuha, good thing she was awake. Thank God. I was just staring at her the whole time she was being checked.

She urge a smile and show me her hand with an Ok sign and wink, that touches my heart and tears overflow even more, hinawakan ni Rie ang likod ako kaya mas sumandal ako sa kanya.

We are all just watching them check my daughter and fix something we don't know until they finish and say that Tabi's condition is already stable. After that, they leave us there, so I sit beside my daughter and fix her hair.

"How are you feeling Tabi? Do you feel something ouchieee? Tell it to Mommy," I whisper and kiss her forehead, Erille sits on the other side while Six reaches for Tabi's hand.

She smiles at us even though she looks so pale and weak, she manages to show us a bright smile with her small tooth. "No ouchieee Mommy, Tabi is strong," she said and glanced at Six, they wink at each other and Rie continued asking her something.

I just watched her laugh with Rie's and Six's jokes, she was smiling and giggling like she wasn't in a mild stroke. I know she's suffering but she chose to show us how strong she is and that's what I also need to do.

I need to be strong for her because she's strong for herself and for us, I won't let that go to waste. Mommy will make the ouchieee go away.

"Tabi," I whispered, and I caught her attention. I caressed her cheeks and put her hair at the back of her ears before I leaned down and whispered, "Do you want to go somewhere? Do you wanna go where Tata and Toto go?" I ask.

She glanced at Rie and Six, they both smiled at her and nodded. She looked back at me and spread her arms, pulled my neck, and hugged me. "I will go where Mommy goes," she whispered in my ears.

I smiled and whispered my answer to her too, "Mommy will go with Tata and Toto there, so that means Tabi's coming with Mommy too?" I ask, hindi ko mapigilan matuwa dahil sa pagiging cute ni Tabi.

Tabitha giggled and nodded, "Yeshhh," mahaba niyang sagot kaya natawa ako ng tuluyan at pinaghahalikan siya. She keeps laughing and after that Rei feeds her while I fix our things up.

Nasabi ko na sa Doctor na ililipat namin si Tabitha sa manila, and they think that I would be a great way para gumaling si Tabitha, they also said that since she's awake now and didn't show any complication we can go to Manila with her.

"Louen," napalingon ako kay Six ng tawagin niya ako at lumapit sa akin habang busy sila Rie at Tabi sa pagkain. "Yes? Bakit?" tanong ko sa kanya habang tinutupi ang damit ni Tabi at isa-isang nilalagay sa duffle bag ko.

"Here" he handed me a money and said, "Pambayad natin dito sa hospital" my lips parted when I look at the money, "Six hindi mo naman kailangan gawi---," he cut me out and say, "If we won't pay the bills then hindi rin natin malilipat si Tabitha, kaya wag ka nang mahiya sa akin dahil gusto kong gumaling na si Tabi," he said, and I know I can't argue with that.

I look down, and sigh before facing him, I hug him and whisper, "Thank you so much," he rubs my back before I move away and smile at him. "Saan niyo balak tumira pagbalik natin sa manila?" tanong niya.

Napaisip ako dahil doon, oo nga where are we going to live there? Si Erille nakatira lang sa club dahil inaayos yong club wala na siyang bahay doon. "Siguro maghahanap na lang kami ng rent apartment," tugon ko.