Chapter 1

Disclaimer: this story fiction name, characters, business, events, places,incidents are produced by the author's imagination or dreams, any resemblance to the actual persons or events are purely confidencial.

this story might contain mature scene, strong language that are not suitable to very young readers, please read this at your own risk.

This story are purely unedited and have lots of error please if you have encaounters typo's language error please bear with me, will try my best to fix it in any moment.

This is a Prequel THE DELICATE PREGNANT VIRGIN, OVERLY CRUEL & EPHEMERAL LOVE so i suggest that read them first before you read this story.

***

DESPERATION

"Sittin' all alone, mouth full of gum, In the driveway, my friends aren't far, In the back of my car lay their bodies, Where's my mind? Where's my mind?" I slowly lifted my body, using my upper boy's strength, and slowly did some tricks up the pole.

I close my eyes and feel the lyrics and tempo of the music, combining it with my whole-body movements,

"Maybe it's in the gutter where I left my lover, what an expensive fake, My V is for Vendetta thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache."

"They'll be here pretty soon lookin' through my room for the money, I'm bitin' my nails, I'm too young to go to jail it's kinda funny, Where's my mind? Where's my mind? Where's my mind? Where's my mind?" I sexually sway my hips and walk around the pole while staring at my reflection in the mirror.

Making those expression filled with passion, "I lost my mind," Bulong ko habang sinasabayan ang kanta at ginagawa ang mga tricks na inaaral ko sa pole. I've been repeating this music and tricks for almost one hour.

I want to make it perfect and achieve the view of tricks, I wanna see when I'm performing, the angles of my feet, my hair, my arms, and my face. I want everything to be as perfect as I imagine.

"I lost my mind..." I whisper while panting and keep holding the pole and lift my feet upside down.

I did the last trick but, "Ouch!" ended up falling on the floor, huminga ako ng malalim bago humiga ng tuluyan sa rag at ipinatong ang aking braso sa aking mga mata, I feel so unsatisfied on what I did, I need to perfect that move.

"Tomorrow," I whisper before I stand up, start grabbing my towel and water bottle at the side, get my bag, and change inside the restroom. I just take a shower before I wear my black leggings and boxer bra before I top my university jacket, put my towel on my shoulder, bring my bag outside and lock the practice room.

While locking the door, "Paris, you're done? Let go!" my friends called me, I looked at them and smiled before I fully locked the room and nodded at them. Sumunod ako sa kanila.

Walking with this group of friends of mine, makes us feel superior and dominant among all the students here at the university. This group contains the daughter and sons of the university shareholders.

"Paris, wanna grab the same diet coffee?" I glance at Stacey when she holds my shoulders and asks. "Yeah, sure," I said, "Yey," they said, then wrapped their arms in mine before the pull at this fancy coffee shop outside the university.

I'm already 20 years old and studying Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, a first-year student here in De La Salle. I spend my 6 pm to 8 pm with them inside the coffee shop just talking about money and expensive stuff. I enjoy this kind of thing with them and I don't care if I kinda disobey some rules. And after that, they drove me home using Stacey's tesla.