EPILOGUE

THE GREATEST STRIPPER

3 years later, I step out of the door, slowly walk towards the pole and the music starts playing. "I've seen the world, done it all, had my cake now, diamonds, brilliant, and Bel Air now, hot summer nights, mid-July when you and I were forever wild, the crazy days, city lights, the way you'd play with me like a child," I grip tight on the pole as I let out some gravity off my body and slowly lift up my body.

I move so slowly and follow the wave tone of the music, a maxime trick above the pole. Those dark eyes were locked into my body movements. The way I sway my body around the pole my hair keeps following.

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will, will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?" All lyrics of the music turn into a beautiful melody inside my head.

I was once a lost young lady, lost in a sea of selfishness, all I thought about at that time is myself. I perhaps lost myself multiple times, but being lost leads me to the people who unexpectedly stay till the end.

"I've seen the world, lit it up as my stage now, channeling angels in the new age now, hot summer days, rock and roll, the way you'd play for me at your show, and all the ways I got to know, your pretty face and electric soul."

I may be lost but I wake up in the reality of life. Losing yourself doesn't mean it is the end of your life. Losing yourself is the beginning of finding your better self.

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will, will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?"

I urge a sweet smile when I almost finish the music. I realize that my life wouldn't be this great if I didn't lose myself. I became a stripper for a reason.

And now I see my worth because I'm the greatest Stripper. The woman who will do anything for her daughter.

"Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful? Will you still love me when I'm not young and beautiful?" I step out of the pole and slowly bow down as I finish my whole performance.

A loud clap of the crowd filled my ears but my eyes were only looking at him, he was sitting there along with the crowd with Tabi on his lap, they were both smiling at me. Showing me how proud they are right now.

"Mommy," Tabi shouted and showed her Ok sign on me while winking, I smiled at her and walked to the backstage and covered my body with Leusam's jacket. I sat on a chair beside them after dressing up and waited for the announcement.

My heart was trembling while waiting for the announcement but Leusam held my hand so gently and Tabi did the same thing, they both held my hand and smiled at me. "You will win Mommy," Tabi whispered into my ears and giggled. I pinch her cheeks because of that and kiss her forehead.

"Mommy already wins because I have Tabi and Daddy beside me," I whisper that making her giggle even more, "Shhhh," napalingon kami kay Leusam ng suwayin niya kami.

"They're about to announce the winner," he whispers and wraps his arms around my waist. Nanahimik ako sa tabi niya at ganun din si Tabi, parehas kaming nagpigil ng tawa hanggang sa magsimula ng mag announce.

"The winner for our Pole Danceing Competition is no other than Mrs. Louen Jimenez!!!" my lips parted and everything suddenly turn silent, parang namaste ang lahat sa akin kahit kitang-kita ko kung pano magtatalon sa tuwa si Tabi, Leusam.

When I look back, I saw Mom and Dad smiling at me from behind, Ash was smiling at me. "I win?" I ask Leusam, "Yes my love you are, now go get that trophy and smile on me up there," he whispers and kissed my forehead before he let me go and I stood up.

Tiningnan ko si Tabitha at inabot kanyang kanyang kamay, "Can you go with Mommy?" I ask, she suddenly feels shy about it but she slowly reaches for my hand, looks at her dad before she stands up, and walks up the stage.

"Congratulation, Mrs. Jimenez see you in the nationals," they said and handed me the trophy, nangmahawakan ko ang trophy, lumuhod ako at hinarap si Tabi. she looks confused but when I give her the trophy, she slowly urges a sweet smile.

"I'm proud of you, Mommy," she whispers, I close my eyes and smile. "That's all I need to hear," I whisper and carry her up, face the audience, and smile, proudly carrying the greatest trophy I have.

My Tabitha...

Six's Point of View

"Wala paring kupas Dj Six," Drake said as I stepped out of the Dj stage and had some drinks. "We can grow old but not our talents bro," I answered and took a sip of my margarita.

"Do you have someone right now? Don't you have any date today? I mean it's valentines Bro." he said while looking at the crowd. "I lost my date three years ago," I whisper and smile bitterly.

"Really?" I instantly glanced beside me when I heard that familiar voice. My heart stopped beating as our eyes met. "E-Erille?" that sounds like a gasp for air when I utter her name.

This can't be real? "Kamusta Gago," she playfully said and smile at me, I just couldn't waste time right now, I already lose back them I might now lose them right now.

I cupped her face and kissed her without any hesitation, I finally have her in my arms after so many years of waiting and hoping for the impossible. As our lips parted I didn't waste any seconds and said, "I love you Erille, I have always been in love with you," I whisper and shed tears in front of her.

"I know. That's why I came back, gusto kong pakasalan kang gago ka," she said and initiate the kiss first, a kiss that will never last.

I stop and ask, "How bout' Jackson?" she smiles and whispers, "He's always been a good friend," that just makes me feel the freedom I've been dreaming of.

"I love you, Erille!!!"

Louen's Point of View

"Good night Tabi," mahina kong sambit habang dahan-dahan siyang ibinababa sa kanyang kama, "Tabi is proud of you Mommy, you are the best pole dancer in my life, when I grow up I wanna be like you Mommy," she whispers and kisses me before I walk towards her door and turn of the lights inside her room and close it.

"Hi," napalingon ako sa pinto ng kwarto namin ng tawagin ni Leusam ang atensyon ko.

I can't control my smile when he winks at me, "Can I have my greatest stripper tonight?" he gently whispers and open the door for me.

I chuckled and take my steps close to this perfect man, "At your service Sir Jimenez," I whisper.

"Yes, Mrs. Jimenez." Yes, I'm proud to say that I was once The Greatest Stripper, and I will always be.

FIN

"Don't turn your back on me, woman" Ashton darkly shouted as this girl opened the door without looking at him.

"I'm not scared of you!!" the girl fearlessly said that making Ashton smirk devilishly.

"Oh, you better be sweetie" you better be.