Chapter 30

FEAR

R18

"Ahmmm Leusam," I softly whisper, my lips touching the shell of Leusam's ear. Wrapped my arms around his neck and breathed heavily.

"Fuck," I could feel his warm breath against my chest as he looks down and pushed deeper. He touched my waist and caressed it while guiding it at the same time. Guiding it well to meet his thrust.

He reached for my right hand with his and put it into his face. He wanted me to touch his face while thrusting and pounding me deeper. He looked into my eyes with an intense fire of pleasure and possession.

"Leusam, hurry," I begged and hid my face into his neck again, I met every thrust he gave to help him out and reached our climax.

He was rocking the bed with his hard thrust and even if it's a well-built steel contemporary canopy bed, I could still hear its loud rocking noise and the way it hits hard through the wall.

We are both drowning in pleasure, the whole room is air-conditioned but we are in heat and I could clearly see and feel some beads of sweat dripping from our bodies as we both rock the bed.

When my eyes gaze at him, I could see how wet his dark black hair is, because of all the sweat his body produces. Leusam was panting so hard but he never forgot to hold my hand and put it into his face.

I could never imagine nor' count how many times I cum because he worked me non-stop. "Still fucking tight agh," his face crumpled as he keeps complaining. I arched my back as I could feel myself nearing my climax again.

A tight grip on his nape as he pushed deeper inside, "Ahh," I moaned so loud when he started hitting it again, hitting where it felt good the most. He was aiming it so well that I could lose my mind as he continued.

Leusam moves like he knows my body more than I do, he can make me do things that my brain refuses to. He has this powerful control inside of me and I know when he did that, I'd probably lose.

He knows where the spot of my body should touch to make it feel better and pleasurable. His touch was like a hypnotizing machine that one touch could make me go crazy over him.

I grabbed him into a tight hug, my whole arms were embracing him so tight. As I keep panting and desperately gasp for the air that my body needs.

"Almost there" he whispered in a groaning tone and buried his face into my neck. I could feel the intense pleasure below my stomach tightening as he pounded faster and deeper.

"Leusam, I'm c-cumming, ah," I nipped his nears and whimpered all out.

His thrust became more aggressive and powerful, more intense and urgent. My knees were shaking and weakening but I managed to move my hips against his thrust. We are both losing our minds in fired ecstasy. He intertwined with my right hand and gently caressed it making me feel his soft presence against his fire-up monster presence in bed.

"Leusam" I cried out when I felt the warm orgasm through me. My weak body swam into a deep pervading pleasure. Leusam tightness above me as he filled my womb with his cum. He fell off above my body and we stayed like that for a few minutes as we tried gasping for air.

"You're so warm," heard him whisper and hugged me for a cuddle. Even though he was still inside of me, I weakly open my eyes and gaze at the window where I could see a glimpse of light from the outside.

I sigh and he closes my eyes again, he moves out and lays down beside me. We still stayed like that for a few minutes to still crash each other's breaths.