Chapter 9

WINE

"Leusam Timothy Jimenez," my heart skip beat, I finally know his name, but I stop when I realize that he seems familiar to me, sinubukan kong isipin kung saan ko narinig ang pangalan na iyon.

I bite my lower lip and try my best to remember it, then suddenly it pops up in my mind.

"Jimenez real estate company already branches out through a hundred countries around the world as the heirs took over last year, a massive improvement happens to the company. The bachelor Mr. Leusam Jimenez a rich tycoon at the age of 29 expanded his business all around the world."

Tama narinig ko ito sa Tv habang nanonood si Erille noong nakaraang araw, I glance at him with disbelief, hundred branches around the world?!

He glanced at me and grinned, "Why are you staring at me like that?" he said as he continues driving, I instantly avoided his gaze because of that, hindi ako makapaniwala na ganun siya kayaman.

"Don't look at me like that again when I'm driving because I might stop at the side of the road just to devour you" my eyes widened as he easily said those words to me, my face heathen up as I avoid looking at him and just sight here at the window.

Just like what happened yesterday, we went to his penthouse, he opens the door for me and we both walk inside, "Let's have some drinks," he said and walked toward the kitchen while folding his sleeve up and opening some buttons on his shirt.

I follow him and almost break my jaw I as look so amaze in his hightech wine cellar, kung bibilangin mo ito ay halatang lagpas ito sa isang daan sa sobrang dami, at mukhang mamahalin lahat ng ito.

"I see you're in a good mood right now, your face doesn't seem frowned like you always do," he said while choosing a wine to drink, dahil sa sinabi niya napatingin ako sa lamanin sa aking tabi at tiningnan kung may pagbabago ba sa mukha ko.

Wala naman... "Something good happen?" he asked, was he a fortune teller or something? I gulp before I remember a good thing happen to me this day, wala naman sigurong masama kung ishare ko sa kanya ito.

"I was asked to be the representative of our university for the national pole dance competition," nahihiya kong sambit, he finally grabbed wine and looked at me with a bright handsome smile.

He's like a living fantasy prince charming, that my heart keeps beating for.

"Wow, that's great, congratulations, now we really have a reason to drink and celebrate," he said, walking toward me, wrapping his arms around my waist and we both walked to the bar table, we both sat at the high chair.

He opens the wine and pours some into the glass for the both of us, "Here," inabot niya sa akin ang unang basong nilagyan niya bago niya nilagyan ang kanyang baso, he smiles at me and pulls my chair close to him as he faces me and put my chair between his legs.

"Isn't this a little uncomfortable for you?" Tanong ko dahil naiilang akong nakaupo sa harapan niya, he shakes his head while keep on smiling before he said, "No, I like it this way," he said.

"Cheers?" He lifts his wine glass up and we toast it before taking the first sip. I suddenly stop for a second when this wine tastes so delicate. "How much is this?" I ask.

He put his right hand on my waist and said, "Half a million I guess?" halos bumaliktad ang sikmura ko ng marinig iyon mula sa kanya, hindi ko maisip na nilunok ko lang ng ganun kadali ang ganong kamahal na wine.