Chapter 11

DROWNING

"Brace yourself," He started walking towards the main room of this suite and instantly pinned me through the back of the door as he closes it and devour me for those roses of kisses.

His moved so aggressively as he bites my lower lip and shivered, I could feel his hands moving up underneath my shirt and instantly reaching for my mound, massaging it alternately, and as the liquor inside of me spread, heat instantly rule my whole system, as I hold his hand and guide him on doing it on my mound.

Leusam didn't waste any seconds and instantly ripped my shirt off using his other hand, he pulls my bra down, letting my breast serve nakedly in front of him, he looks at it before he gaze at me, clenching his jaw and say, "Slap me now, so I can stop," he hardly whisper, touch my cheeks trying to control himself.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as he gently caressed my face and told me to stop him even though his face was begging me to give in to him. He was catching his breath and trying hard not to touch my half-naked body.

I also notice that he's avoiding looking into my eyes and just focusing on my cheeks, I don't know but that makes my heart pound and felt so much happiness inside of me.

I urged a small smile before I slowly moved my hands up to his nape, I held his chin and made him look me in the eyes. "Don't stop," I whisper with a smile on my lips, making him weakly sigh before he kisses me.

His kisses weren't like the first one, it was sweet and alive, filled with emotions. He's touching me aggressively but I can still feel that he's holding me like the thing he owns that's too precious for him.

I don't know how could he make me feel that way even though, I'm drunk as fuck, but I don't care anymore, all I want right now is to feel him in every part of my body.

He filled me with kisses all around my face down to my neck like he was not leaving any spot, licking and sucking every part of my skin, making sure to mark it all. Every time he kisses me and I can feel his breath through my delicate skin, I feel so weak and just grip on him tighter for strength.

I just close my eyes and feel his movements, because my vision is turning into two, it makes my head hurt so much. When his kisses go to my shoulder, I grab that chance to hug him and just rest my chin on his shoulders and let him move whatever he wants.

He carries me again properly and walks towards the glass window here inside the room where you can see the whole city. He slowly puts me down, so I open my eyes and look at him. He smiles at me before he kisses my forehead and turns me around to face the night view.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and slowly pull down my pants, "Isn't it beautiful?" he whispers, I just nodded at my answer and suddenly my eyes widened when he pulls me step backward and bend me down, making me hold into the glass window for balance support.

He ripped my underwear and I could hear him unbuckling his belt while holding my waist, "But my view right now is the most beautiful view I could ever ask for," he whisper.

"Ahh," He just inserted it in one trust and I felt like, I was ripped apart, I started gasping for air as he starts thrusting aggressively, "Ah ah ah" I was moaning so loud because of his rough movements.

His grip on my waist is his way of guiding me to meet his thrust making it more pleasurable. "Ahh Le-Leusam," I utter, every thrust he didn't fail to reach my peak of that pleasure and I'm going crazy because of it.