LOVE 💕💕

ARJUNA'S POV

" KRISHNAA " It's close by about 12 years , I caught this name . It has been 12 years , I called her , Yes , love of my life .... My panchali

In her truancy , I married three more women , I feel contented that I fulfilled my duty as Army general of my country , I provided alliance for Indraprasth by marrying three maidens and I parented two children but the lover inside me is awaiting for only one woman .

When I departed from her , before twelve years , I was determined to form alliance my adjacent realms to keep my country protected .

As the only viable way is to marry , To betray My krishnaa , To break her heart ...

I'm Arjun , And I only belongs to my Krishnaa but I should have to unite with Princess Uloopi , I should have to propose for chitrangada as it will be handy in future  . I would have to Abduct Subhadra  as Balram Bhrata's wish to bestow her to Duryodhana should go on vain or else my country will suffer ...

I tried  to find Krishnaa in them when I caught their first glimpse , I know History will coin it lust but How can I even think of any one else than my Krishnaa

 I'm  attempting hard to make Indraprasth secure  .... But my inner self is roaring for her love , Her warmth ...

I tried to find her in Uloopi , Chitrangada and Subhadra , call it lust or something , but my love and desire  is only bound to Parshati 

Next day  , I can return to my Indraprasth , Subhadra is very elated to know she is accompanying me ... And I can see my krishnaaa , I can take her in my arms , I can cuddle her .........

Will she accept me , I broke her heart three times , will she throw me out of her heart .....

I heard dasi's murmuring that she gave birth to four Upa-  pandavas - Yes!! My four sons ... 

She must be engaged in the bliss of being a mother , She will be not even thinking about me .....

How can I let that happen ?? I will make her understand everything once I reach there . I loved her , loves her , and will love her like no end ....She's mine 

💕♥💕♥💕♥💕♥💕♥💕♥💕

I recalls the first moment I discovered krishnaa....

The passionate eyes which grabbed me , Yes , Uloopi , I was able to see the two eyes drowned in passion , dying to fulfill love ...

♥💕♥💕♥💕♥💕♥💕♥💕

Queen of Indraprasth weeping like a baby in the misery of leaving her third husband . Suddenly she sensed a soft yet rough hands caressing her head's back , Rubbing it soothingly . She looked at passionate orbs staring her , how she can avert her gaze from his loving glances .....

How can she avoid his passion , for twelve years , How can she stay away from him , 

"You can krishnaa " he replied staring at her orbs , How can he ???? How can he accept the punishment , King Yudhishtir admitted what had hapened is not unrighteousness , then also....

He made her stand by holding her shoulders  and cupped her red cheeks , Rubbed it a little and made it warm as it was wet . His eyes drowned in his passion craving to melt her in him....

He leaned towards her scarlet lips .....

She unenveloped her eyes experiencing bliss and her hands went through his hair , soothingly so far in a passionate manner ...

♥💕♥💕♥💕♥💕

ARJUN'S POV 

She laid her head on my chest , placing her scarlet pinkish palms on my chest , Royal Quilt pulled us both inside , gaining it's warmth . Her tresses lying carelessly enveloping half of my arms . I ran my hands through her jumbled locks , which appeared smooth and wavy ....