Untitled Part 7

Subhadra is very excited for her first lunch in Indraprastha and also she is eager to meet her eldest co-wife . She considers her as her elder sister , When she was sent by Arjun dressed as a cowherd women to pacify her , She realized how humble she is . She embraced her affectionally and blessed her . She is such a humble soul . 

But she is very much aware that though draupadi accepted her , she will take time to accept things . She now regards her as her co-wife , It will take some more time to be her younger sister . But she is certain to win a place in her heart . She heard a lot about her from her sister-in-laws , Rukmini and Satya who shares a lovely sister bond with her .

" Made you wait " Arjun broke her trance . He sat beside her . "What were you thinking about " He asked . " I was thinking about Jiji " she kept her head on his shoulder . "Not only you , most of the people in Indraprastha must be busy in thinking about her , You know , she is the favorite of everyone "  Arjun said dreamily .

" How cute she is , She is such a great women , How beautiful she is . I think she will give a tight competition to Mata Parvati and Mata Lakshmi in beauty and splendor " She said .

" How can someone have an exotic complexion " Subhadra dreamily said

"Looks like you became her admirer " He teased her 

"Why not , I can admire my elder sister " Subhadra shot back .

" Did she reconcile with you " She added 

He nodded no . "Prince Arjun and new bride are invited for lunch by Emperor " A maid informed and went .

Both went towards dining hall . Eldest spotted them and asked them to sit together . Arjun's eyes searched for his Krishnaa , Where is she ???? , He didn't saw her . 

"Jyesht , Where is Krishnaa " He couldn't restrain himself from enquiring about her .

" She is attending Nakul " He said 

" Why , She is not caring about herself , She should have food know , And Nakul is not a baby I guess , He can take care of himself  " He said bitterly 

" Let him spend some time with her , You enjoy with your bride " He replied 

What ?? How can he , How can he enjoy without Krishnaa , She is his happiness and in the absence of Happiness , How can someone enjoy . 

He saw Nakul and Draupadi arriving together with crossed Palms and casting besotted glances each other . Finally she came , he sighed . 

She is looking alluring in her sky blue lehenga and She is wearing ornaments of flower . She is looking more beautiful in blue .

"Krishnaa , don't test my patience " His heart whispered .

He is gulping her every inch with his eyes . Subhadra is true , How can someone be this much beautiful . This kind of beauty is dangerous . 

" Don't stare at her like this Bhrata , We know she's charming " He heard Nakul's taunt and blushed .

He is not taking off his eyes from her even for a single second but She is not even sparing a glance at him . He saw that she is moving towards Mata Kunti and touched her feet . he then saw Devika ,  Valandhara , Vijaya and Karenumati rushing towards her and competing each other for sitting with her . At last Vijaya and Devika won the battle . He saw she  is feeding her co-wives with her own hands . And the ladies chit chatting together . How humble she is with her co-wives , treating them as her own sisters . She is more cute when she smiles . He saw her cute and childish antics , Really ! She is the cutest . He can see Kunti admiring draupadi , Who can take their eyes off from Panchala Princess , his mind whispered dreamily  .