ARRIVAL

Kunti is rapturous on her son's arrival yet she felt bad for her dearest daughter-in-law's state.  She is very much acquainted with her access towards his multiple marriages . She can feel her anguish , She herself went through the pain when her husband united in wedlock with her co-wife ,  Shalya's sister . But gradually her co-wife transformed as her sister and best friend , Time heals every pain . She is trying her maximum to make her understand . Indeed she is delighted to obtain Subhadra as her daughter-in-law but draupadi is her own daughter . She can't see her in dilemma

She loves her more than her own sons and cannot bear her separation . During the periods of his exile , Kunti and and other brothers tried their best to keep her happy . She is now the mother of Four sons . Now it's time of his arrival , She learned that draupadi stop making reply for his messages , Her heart melted over her Arjun . She is certain that all his actions must have any objectives , Of course Draupadi will remain as his love . 

Draupadi placed her head on the lap of Kunti cherishing her private moments with her Mother-in-law . Kunti occupies a similar space to her Mother , She is much obedient and always has  exceptional place for her mother-in-law .

"How was your association with your co-wife " She questioned 

" She was my only solace in my hardships , She was just like my sister and was my best friend whom  I used to share everything , She 's someone special in my life dear " Kunti stroked her hair.

"You think your niece will tie-up with me , Will she be in harmony with me " She asked Kunti .

" Who , In this whole universe , will not wish to be in kinship with fire born princess , I'm certain she must be already in awe for you . My Arjun must  have recounted his association with you to her " Kunti answered  

"You think he must have unfolded about me , What is my place in his life , Just a mere wife , Not even his favorite , Your son didn't even spared a thought for me in his love journey with his other wives "  She sulked 

" Yes , he forgot you that's why he is sending messages for you at least three times in a day , enquiring about your whereabouts then also your are uncertain about your place in his life " Kunti said a bit sternly 

" I don't know , if his affection for me was sincere , then why he remarried Mata , I can't understand your son . You also heard the messages he sent for your eldest son when he married thrice . "  Draupadi whispered 

" His heart must have been longing for you accordingly meeting the other princess , he must have thought to find you in them . His love for you is sincere . Yes ! he must be fond of his other wives , Wife deserves honor . He is illiberal in his duties , He will , for sure , love his other wives , It's his duty . But he loves you because you're his , his possession . I'm aware that you're married to his brothers as well but that didn't made him love you less . In fact it's you , who takes place in his heart . His body , Heart and his soul is for his draupadi " 

"His existence is for you draupadi , You remember what Sage Vyas said , You're created for my Sons and they're born for you , You're eternal lovers . Arjun is born for you Krishna , He's yours,  and for him , You're his only possession . Only his ! He will give place to his other wives in front of society but in his life , you're his only women , Only women in his life " 

" You both are one , Two bodies and one soul . You're someone who is meant as his for him . He will love my niece as a husband , It's his duty and he will not perform any liberality between you both . He will attend her , He will care her , but the void in his heart is meant for you , Only for you . You're his soulmate . I know you are not partial with your husbands , I'm aware of your tenderness for eldest and BHEEM among your other husbands . But Arjun deserves you , Nobody can love you like he does . Don't throw him away from your heart "