Untitled Part

Arjun looked in every crevice of the castle for Draupadi. She fled with Nakul and was never seen again. He was attempting to hear their talk but was unable to and spotted her kissing his brother, which made him quite envious. She kissed Nakul by herself, and he returned the favor, breaking his heart.  

Now, a gathering will be arranged to announce the birth of Arjuna's son, at which time the infant will be shown to ministers and other warriors. Arjun was compelled to question his mother. What happened to my Queen? Isn't it obligatory that she show up to the meeting for her son? " Kunti grinned. Her spoiled kid is now complaining about not having his wife.

 My beloved, your wife visited the Shiva Temple with your brother Nakul. Kunti remarked, "She stated that she intended to do a unique Pooja in order to obtain Mahadev's blessings. What blessings, Ma?" He enquired. "I don't know, my son, Nakul said he will announce the surprise himself after their return," Kunti continued.

"Did they take my Shatanik?" He repeated his question, and Kunti nodded. No wonder why it's so dark here, he reasoned. If Shatanik had been present, he would have dashed to each pillar in the hall while giggling and laughing. He grinned as he remembered his kid, for whom his laughter is like music to Arjun's ears.

 When Subhadra arrived carrying his child, his thoughts were torn apart. Arjun approached her, took the child out of her arms, and started pampering him. Everyone admires Arjun for being a good father. The kid is unique because he's Arjun's first son to be born in Indraprastha , the capital city of the Pandavas. Subhadra couldn't help but feel grateful for having such a loving husband and a beautiful family. She knew that her child was in good hands and that he would grow up to be just as great as his father.

The moment Nakula and Draupadi entered the room, the royal guard yelled loudly to welcome them. They looked like a match made in heaven. They resembled Shakthi and Shiva. To make sure Draupadi was comfortable, Nakul held onto her hands. Arjun experienced envy. He believed she loved him the most out of all her husbands, but he was hurt to learn that she also loved her other husbands. He reasoned, "No, no, my Panchali only loves me." 

 However, Draupadi's love for all her husbands was pure and equal. She saw them as different aspects of the same divine being, and her love for each one was unique and unconditional. As they continued on their journey, their bond grew stronger, and they faced many challenges together with unwavering loyalty and support for one another. 

I am appreciative to declare that Prince Arjun , My precious brother Arjun , become a proud father of a boy again . I wish all the very best to my brother , his child and my sister-in-law , Yudhishtir said  . Ministers clapped in merry and soldiers hailed Arjun   , Subhadra and their son . Arjun touched Yudhishtir's and Kunti's feet for blessings . Subhadra approached Draupadi and touched her feet . Draupadi smiled and blessed her heartily . 

May your brave son bring glory and fame to our clan , May he be immortal . By the way , You have a son now ,  ask Arjun to soon give your son a sister to play with , Draupadi said making Subhadra blush . My dear, How can I ignore what you say? Arjun announced that " our first child would be a daughter", earning Draupadi's ire. There is still plenty of time for that. Arjun glared at his brother Nakul when he interrupted the conversation. Nakul held Draupadi firmly in his arms as he encircled her waist. A Rudra Pooja was held by Kunti as an act of gratitude to Lord Mahadev. Arjun was forced to take a front-row seat alongside Subhadra, who is holding the baby in her arms.

Draupadi was Arjun's first wife, so Kunti asked her to sit with him. Arjun backed up Kunti. Mother, you are correct. I'll have my own seat with my queen. He spoke. Nakul was anxious. The smell of the dhoop sticks will undoubtedly cause Panchali to throw up. While on their trip to the temple, she passed out nearly five times. He was particularly nervous. When she was carrying Shatanik and Shruthsen, she experienced the same vomiting. 

Nakul said to Kunti . My mother , let my brother sit with his wife and son . I will take care of my queen. Arjun intervened . You were with her this morning; I want to spend some time with my wife too . You have a son, Bhrata. Don't you think you should sit with him? Nakul asked .  Suddenly  , Draupadi ran outside and started throwing up . Nakul and Arjun instantly followed her . Nakul was the first one to reach and support her . 

Arjun touched her shoulder and whispered in a sweet voice . My darling , Are you okay . I can take you to our chamber if you are not well . Draupadi nodded no . I am alright Arya . She answered . Nakul instantly went to kunti and successfully convinced her to make Draupadi sit beside him . 

Arjun could not bear anymore . How badly he wished to sit beside her , Nakul broke them all . He was green with envy when he saw his brother and wife sitting together holding hands . Draupadi leaned on Nakul's shoulder and closed her eyes for which Nakul kissed her forehead . They were being all lovey dovey which he hated to death .

The Pooja was over . Nakul instantly stood in Yajnavedi with Draupadi . Nakul bowed to Dhaumya and said . Bless me and my wife  , I am going to be a father , The Queen is expecting . He said making everyone hoot and cheer . 

Kunti had tears so as Prishati . Draupadi's co-wives ran to her and embraced her . Draupadi took blessings from all elders , Krishna and her husbands . Arjun 's world shattered . Now he can understand what she went through when Arjun announced Subhadra 's pregnancy .

Draupadi came to Arjun with a smile on her face . Bless me , Your daughter will soon be here . What can Arjun do , other than wearing fake smiles .