Untitled Part 8

Kunti is delighted to get her five sons together , Of course Arjun's arrival made her a complete Mother . She saw her eldest son conversing with Dhaumya Rishi , Bheem went to supervise kitchen .

Nakul and Sahadev is hanging out with Karenumati and vijaya , Arjun is talking with Krishna , laughing merrily .

She saw him passing side glances towards someone , She thought it must be Subhadra as it's natural between newly married couple . She ignored his gaze and continued talking with her favorite daughter-in-law - draupadi 

Kunti felt her son's gaze is getting more severe and surprisingly it is falling towards her . How can he look at her like that ?? She can feel desire in his penetrating gaze , She searched for Subhadra who is far away from them , talking with Devika .

Then whom he is looking at like this , Kunti rolled her eyes but no change for Arjun . His gaze is getting more penetrating , She suddenly noticed her daughter-in-law draupadi rolling her eyes at Arjun as response for his sidelong glances.

He is chuckling when her face turns red in anger , Kunti smiled herself at her naughty son . Her well matured Arjun turns to a child when Yagyaseni around him . Her heart melted over her son , How much he craves for Draupadi but she is too arrogant to fulfill his desires , Who can blame her ?? It's her Phalgun who broke her heart by marrying thrice after her .

Draupadi clenched her fist , pushed it forwards towards him ,  indicated Arjun that she'll punch him through her cute antics  .  Arjun made a cute fake fearing  expression , It was too hard for kunti to restrain her giggle .

He winked at Draupadi , She rolled her eyes in response . Kunti can't stop herself now , She is enjoying the cute fight , More than her , Her son enjoyed playing with her daughter-in-law .

Arjun slowly pouted his lips , and released it  , Like a flying kiss . Draupadi caught it with her both hands and rubbed her hands together childishly and dropped it down with an angry expression .

Oh my god ! Kunti almost laughed seeing Arjun's expression ,  He pouted his lips like  a baby , With a fake sad expression .

Draupadi turned her head with a proud look , Arjun is not even taking off his eyes from her daughter-in-law who is looking more beautiful in sky blue , Who can resist her charm ?? Kunti thought herself .

Arjun shown his puppy eyes to Kunti , She is helpless . She want Arjun and draupadi to become one , They should end up this fights and should start living together , She should bear his child , Her daughter-in-law should taste his love .

" Putri " She called draupadi . " Child , I kept a bracelet for Subhadra in my shelf , Can you go and get it ??" , " Sure Mata " Draupadi replied . 

" Arjun , go and help her please " Kunti added making Arjun smile wider whereas Draupadi bowed her head in anger .  " Why not Mother " Arjun rushed towards Kunti . 

" Come love , we can go and get it " Arjun took draupadi's hand in his . She rolled her eyes . "Come" He grabbed her , She didn't rejected him due to Kunti's presence . Soon after they reached corridoors , Draupadi removed her hands from his .

" Are u still angry on me " Arjun whined 

" Yes , I'm " She replied 

"  You can only come with me only because Mata told me , Don't dare to touch me Prince Arjun " She walked faster , Arjun followed her walking behind her , Holding the hem of her veil

 She suddenly turned back and saw him , Standing behind her , with her veil's hem . 

" Why are you catching my veil , You are not a baby Arjun " She rolled her eyes