Untitled Part 44

The third prahar of the night is now approaching. In his bedchamber, Prince Arjun is writhing and turning. Three hours earlier, the meeting was over. His dearest has remained behind with the eldest. He finds it difficult to comprehend that she is not only his, but also responsible for his four other brothers. 

 Little Abhimanyu was left in Arjun's chamber. Arjun noticed his son's attributes while lying next to him. He gave his son's fingers a kiss. How is your mother doing? In his sleep, Abhimanyu grinned. Your Pithruvya Yudhishtir is with your mother. Ask her to see your father, who has been waiting for her for a long time. Once more, Arjun kissed his forehead.

 Let your Mata to arrive here. We both—father and son—won't leave her even for a moment. Arjun firmly asserted. Will she arrive? young kid?. Arjun asked. Ask your mother to grant your father's forgiveness right away and give you a younger sibling to play with. His delicate cheeks were caressed by Arjun. Made you wait?. Draupadi enquired as she entered the room.

Dhatriyika followed her closely while holding Shruthsen. Panchali noticed the infant dozing in the bed. What brings him here? It seems sense that the boy would seek Devi Subhadra at night. Are you blind to the fact that he is still a baby? She reprimanded Arjun. Don't worry, Princess. I will bring Prince to Devi Subhadra. stated Dhatriyika. Problem is now resolved. Arjun let out a shoulder shrug.

Shruthsen was taken by Arjun from Dhatriyika. Your entire visage is shouting, my son, that you are the son of Pandavas. He inherited his mother's lotus eyes, which Arjun kissed. My Rudra, When will you go into combat with your Pita Arjun? Arjun enquired. 

You are impossible, along with your five brothers. When will my Darling Sen start subduing his Pita Yudhishtir in spear?. Asked his Pita Yudhishtir today. The boy also never gives up his weapons. Due to his infatuation, I had to hide his axe from him while he was sobbing for it. Your Sahadev manipulated me to give the youngster the weapon. If he doesn't have a weapon with him, he even avoids eating.

 My valiant Rudra, You established your paternity. Keep your axe close at all times, and now that you're three , Hail Mahadev, my valiant Shruthasena, and my handsome son with glorious blue eyes! Your Pita Arjun will teach you additional weapons, and my son will vanquish every Aryan. You are identical to that Jaṭin, the most formidable fighter with matted hair, unbeatable Isa. May I hold you in my arms for the rest of my life, together with your siblings, my son. Arjuna gave him a forehead kiss.

Panchali experienced feelings of relief, joy, and despair. She believed that Arjun would stop caring about the Upapandavas after Abhimanyu was born, but as it turns out, he actually began to concern himself more about her sons. He is the same Pita Arjun who lavished more attention on her boys than any other Pandava.  

My salutations to Mahadev. I am watching the most beautiful sight a mother can ever see. May that purify me, my spirit, and may Mahadev be pleased to my Man and my lovely boy. The love of a father to a son may even subdue Mother Ganga's virtue. As a result of what she said, Arjun gave her a mischievous wink and smile.

My Karthikeya, you are growing up so quickly that I could never imagine letting you leave my lap, and your brothers are also not an exception. She gently patted him while pecking his cheeks. She snatched him away from Arjun, who was sulking gently. It appears that Sena charmed you as well, My Noble One? Draupadi questioned while fluttering her brows. Arjun laughed. He is overjoyed to discover this girl's infantile side. Although she is an acute monarch, the birth of her children further liberated the kid within her.

He could have inherited it from his mother. She was able to reign in five fierce warriors at her feet who would never look at a woman, so what else can be anticipated from her son? She flushed, and he winked. Sen was carefully placed on her bed by Draupadi. When she turned to face Arjun, he had her close to him by the waist and swiftly kissed her cheeks. And what do you know? The third of them is exceptionally effected; he leaned in to kiss her and she swung to the side as he did so. The kiss fell on her cheeks.