Untitled Part 33

Indraprastha greeted Rohini with open arms. She is really ecstatic. Her daughter is about to become a mother, and Rohini is about to become a grandmother. She kissed Subhadra's forehead and held her. " Bhabi, You have never seen Indraprastha before, I will not leave you soon," Kunti said in a pampered voice to Rohini. Devaki agreed with the concept. Rohini is overjoyed. "I will not leave Indraprastha; I want to play with my grandson," she stated. Arjun grinned gleefully. Subhadra places a high value on Rohini's well-being.

Rohini was on the lookout for Panchala Princess. She had heard a lot about her from Krishna, Arjun, and now Subhadra. In the letters she writes to her mother, she references Draupadi. There she is! Drupada's daughter, clutching the Aarati taali, stands alongside Devaki.

Draupadi stepped forward and performed Aarati. She placed her hand on Rohini's feet. Welcome to Indraprastha, Subhadra's Mother. It's a joy to be here with you. In hushed tones, Draupadi said. It didn't have any bitterness to it. Rohini was mesmerised by the beauty of the Panchal Princess. She is, without a doubt, the most gorgeous lady ever born.

Rohini showered her with blessings. Putravathi Bhava Krishnaa, May your boys be as brave as their fathers. Draupadi gave a gentle grin. Her children introduced themselves by touching Rohini's feet. Rohini wished them well and gave them a warm embrace. Little Sen drew Rohini in with his charm.

He was too inexperienced to know what to do. He noticed his brothers working at Rohini's feet. Rukmini, who was standing nearby, grabbed the toddler in her arms and guided him to Rohini's feet. Rohini cradled Sen in her arms and kissed him on the cheeks.

Sen weeping in her arms and reaching out his hands to Rukmini, calling her Ma Ma in his baby voice, caught Rohini off guard. Rukmini calmed him down. He immediately stopped weeping as he was in Rukmini's arms. The child's action had taken Rohini by surprise.

Krishna, who was standing nearby, made a remark. Krishnaa's children, Mata, are all extremely attached to your Bahus. Sen is the most popular among them since he is the youngest. Don't be alarmed; they are only our children. Sen's cheeks were kissed by Rukmini. Rohini gave a kind grin. Yes, they are only our children, she reiterated.

Sen started weeping again. Satya was frightened and dragged him away from Rukmini. I cooked Payasam for him and will return once he has eaten it. Satya remarked this and followed Sen into the kitchen. A bow struck the front entrance as the family members were preparing to enter the palace.