Plotting~

In a heartfelt moment, Anasuya embraced Ajamukhi, who reciprocated by holding her tightly and placing a tender kiss on her forehead. "My beautiful daughter," Ajamukhi whispered affectionately. Overwhelmed, Anasuya expressed, "I missed you so much, Ma. Since the time you arrived in Indraprastha as the chief maid for the Yadava Princess's marriage, have they treated you with kindness?"

Holding her mother close, Anasuya received reassurance as Ajamukhi replied, "Pandu's sons are compassionate, dear daughter. Their mother and wives embody goddess-like qualities on earth—beauty, knowledge, and compassion."

Curious about Draupadi, Anasuya inquired, "Did you come across my Panchali, Mother?" Ajamukhi's countenance changed, losing all colors. "Dear daughter, what's on your mind? Panchala Princess is surrounded and cherished by all her husbands and sons; she's now also a nurturing mother to two beautiful daughters," Ajamukhi disclosed.

"Anasuya, you're devoid of sense!" bellowed Ajamukhi, fixing a stern gaze upon her bewildered daughter. "Yes, mother, I've lost my mind, my heart, and soul to the enchanting princess of Panchala," Anasuya whispered, her tone dripping with inexplicable emotions.

"A woman can harbor romantic thoughts for a man, not a woman, my child. The Princess of Panchala should be admired as a queen and mother; this is disrespectful," Ajamukhi declared, clutching Anasuya's shoulder, hopeful that her words would resonate.

"Mata, men swoon in her presence, women yearn for just a glimpse. She captured my heart long ago, and there's no turning back now," Anasuya confessed. "Child, she's a woman like you, a mother of brave sons. What if Samrat Yudhishthir discovers this? We'll be condemned,"

Ajamukhi warned, raising her voice."I'll claim my Panchala Princess, Ma. If her sons pose an issue, I'll annihilate them all, one by one, even the unborn in her womb. She belongs to me, and me alone!" shouted Anasuya.

"What nonsensical utterances, dear maiden?" echoed a voice as melodious as a thousand veenas playing in harmony. The mother-daughter duo turned, eyes widening as they beheld a perplexed figure from Panchala.

Ajamukhi perspired, nudging Anasuya, who seemed completely entranced by Draupadi. Even Ajamukhi took a moment to grasp the situation; the Princess of Panchala had captivated her as well—no wonder her daughter was obsessed.

"My Queen, it's nothing; forgive us," uttered Ajamukhi nervously. Draupadi chuckled and laid her hands on Ajamukhi's shoulder. "Enjoy the feast prepared for you, Mother," she said, striding towards the practice arena.

Ajamukhi appeared visibly bewildered; Anasuya snapped her fingers to bring her back to reality. "Now what, Ma?" Anasuya raised her eyebrows.

"Child, I'm afraid the King won't spare us if he discovers this!" said Ajamukhi with apprehension.

"Mother, Panchali belongs to me. I am determined to divide this family and claim her as mine," she declared, casting a glance at Panchali, who was approaching Arjun. Arjun, engaged in teaching sword fighting to Prativindhya, their eldest, remained unaware of the brewing tension.

"Prativindhya, concentrate solely on your enemy's sword, hand, and eyes. Pay no attention to the surroundings; do you understand? A true swordsman masters his art through dedication and perseverance. My brave boy, you embody valor and bravery. Focus, son," Arjun articulated, clashing swords with his son to impart the lesson.

As he prepared to strike, another sword suddenly clashed against his own, and he found himself locking eyes with Draupadi—her gaze possessed the power to captivate anything, be it sentient or not, rational or not. She was addictive, and her eyes were utterly captivating—his other half, Arjunapriya, Draupadi.