Untitled Part 14

Arjun  stared at her orbs , Expressing , Pouring out his love , Pain , happiness . "When will I ??? , When will I get a chance to taste your love , When will I get your warmth Krishnaa " His eyes became tearful . Draupadi is confused , Did he really love her???? If he did , Why he is preferring Subhadra ???? Now she is the Queen of his mansion , Even She is gonna give birth to his child , Then also he swears on his love for her ??? What he means actually ?? Urgg! , She thought .

Her thoughts was broken when Arjun took her hand in his . "What are you thinking dear" He questioned .

 "Arjun , I can understand your love for Subhadra , And I don't have any drawback for that , You really wishes to pamper her , And now she is pregnant , You are physically here but I know your heart is there , In your mansion , Near Subhadra , You are coming here , Doing something for me , Everything is only to fulfill your duty , You go to her , As your wife I need to understand your feelings " She smiled in between her overflowing tears . 

Arjun's eyes reflected anger , hurt , pain . He pulled her , made her sit in his lap , brushed his lips against her , harshly , vigorously yet softly without hurting her . 

"I hope you got your answer " He whispered after feasting her lips . A slight blush crept through her cheeks , It turned red , she bowed her head to hide it from Arjun but the greatest archer , who has eagle's eyes caught it in the beginning itself . He placed his forefinger under her chin and lifted it slowly , Met her gaze.

"This Blush , Mark of my passion or your acceptance??? , First one is right , I would be more delighted if second one is correct " He naughtily said . She came back to her senses . " I can't forgive you that soon Arjun " She blurted out . His face lost it's colors . "I can understand but You need to know that you are my first preference " He said with eyes filled with hope . " No Arjun , You are the brother of Dharmaraj Yudhishtir , You can't lie " She stood up from his lap and moved towards mirror , Arjun caught her misty eyes . His hands wrapped around her waist . 

"Krishnaa , Bhadra is a nice girl , She loves you too much , She is selfless and understanding " He began . " I know my sister , You don't need to narrate anything about her " She stopped him . He laughed a bit and kissed her cheeks . "She loves me too much , When I saw her , I caught those naughty eyes , I saw Madhav in her , I wanted to marry her thus I can form alliance with Yadavas , You know Balram jyesht wished to bestow her to Duryodhan , If he would have married her , I would have to raise my weapons against Madhav , It is equal to death to me " He ended with a sigh 

" True ! Seeing her beauty only I wished to ally with Balram Bhrata , I was besotted , I agree but she is not my beloved , I had given her place in my mansion but not in my heart or soul , You only rules my heart , I want you " He passionately peppered pecks in  her neck making the most beautiful woman close her eyes in bliss . "But you are too much obsessed with Bhadra"

 She managed to say at last. "Who said ??? I'm smitten with with DrupadKanya " He made a cute puppy face . "Then why you made her stay in your mansion ?? , Why you gifted her motherhood before me ??" She glared at him . 

" Dear , Subhadra is the only daughter of Yaduvansh , Patted and pampered by everyone , When she is here , Her relatives including Mata kunti  will wish to give her special place in between Daughter-in-laws of Indraprasth , You know what my Mamashree Vasudev said when I took her here " He concluded .

"What he said???" She questioned . "He said to take care  of his daughter more than my life , He asked me to give her special place in my life " He concluded . "So you don't value my father , He also wished to make me special in your life as well , So what about him ??"

 Her eyes became teary , She freed herself from his grip , faced him . "Who said he has no value in my life , He is just like my own father , I see Pitashree in him , And about his daughter , You know I love her the most in this whole world , If she wishes I will forsake my Gandiv and live my life fullest with her " She smiled hearing his words .