Untitled Part 9

She ran towards Kunti's chamber pushing him . She sensed his foot steps are following her , "Oh my god , What I can do with this man " Her heart countered . She swiftly hid behind a pillar as now she can reroute him . She heard Arjun's foot steps approaching , She unenveloped her orbs.

" Krishna , Where are you " She heard his yell . " Don't trick me , I will catch you soon " He added She closed her eyes bit sharper . "Krishnaa , Stop , come out " She heard his yell.

ARJUN'S POV 

I was about to kiss her but she pushed me and ran towards Mata's chamber taking her veil from me. I know she is hiding behind one of the pillar before me , Naughty girl ! I chuckled . She loves hide and seek , I recalled first time we played it , In the woods of Panchala , In the lap of nature . I let out a sigh , How can I win her back ???? She is too stubborn to accept me and I'm too stubborn not to leave her . 

I want my Krishnaa back , Urghh ! Where this girl went now ???  I circled each and every pillar but she is not visible , Suddenly I spotted her veil coming out from a pillar far way from me , My krishnaa !!! Now how will you escape !!! 

POV ENDS 

Arjun moved towards the Pillar where draupadi is and hid on the other side of the same pillar . Draupadi and Arjun on the same pillar but on two opposite sides . She  decided to come out as now she can't sense any movement from Arjun . "Seems like he went , Who I'm I to to him ??? He can't even spare a single second for me " She whispered . Arjun chuckled hearing her words , "So you really wishes me to be with you , isn't Krishnaa " His heart dreamily murmured  .

She came out from the pillar , Arjun sensed her movement and followed her , walking in his toes She suddenly stood in front the small pool in the inner chamber . Arjun stood keeping a distance from her . 

PANCHALI'S POV 

I  stared at pool , smiling bitterly recalling my Arjun with his new bride . How good they look each other ??? He loves her too much , The way he pampers her !!! Oh god , He didn't even pampered me  like that !!!! Mata is so delighted to obtain her niece as her daughter-in-law . She is slowly taking my place , In everybody's heart . She already stole his heart , He made her Queen of his chamber , I gets a heart attack every time when I  see her in his chamber . Why Panchali ??? She always expected Arjun to love her the most , But ! It is him who shattered her . 

Subhadra is a sweet girl like Madhav , She stole hearts of everyone in Indraprastha , Her eldest very much regards her among his sister-in-laws , She became the pet of her  Devika Jiji  , Mata Kunti pampers her day and night , Bheem cooks for her , Valandhara takes pleasure in feeding her , Nakul will not leave his Bhabi for a single second , When it comes to Sahadev he even fights with Nakul for his Bhabi , Karenumati and Vijaya takes care of her more than them , She managed to grab the post of daughter of the family . When it comes to Subjects , Yuvarani Subhadra became theirs , their Queen , She even grabbed the Queen's position from me , Who can blame them ??? Subhadra is such a cute girl .

I can feel my position in the family is slowly decreasing , I let out a sigh and stared at the pool . Today my father , Mother , Brothers along with their wives will arrive , From Dwarika , Devaki Mata , King Vasudeva will also arrive with his daughter-in-laws , I'm excited to meet Satya and Rukmini Deedi . 

POV ENDS 

Arjun understood her trauma . He is determined to win her back , He slowly tiptoed towards her and stood behind her . Slowly placed his hands on her shoulder which shook her . She slowly turned herself facing him , Her face turned pale , He found her !! He was here , He stayed back

" Why are you here , You could have gone know , Your new bride is waiting for you there , Why are you here " She glared at him and spoke angrily 

" Your highness , I'm here to spend quality time with my beloved wife " He sternly replied