PATH TO UNION ~ SWORD FIGHT I

Shravan is in the offing , so as Shiva Rathri . The affiliation of Yadu and Kuru in compliance with Panchalas wreaked a revivification to Indraprastha . Both patriarchs and children are drenched in the exhilaration of imminent Shiva Rathri . Krishna ached for the Shiva Rathri carousal at Dwaraka which was used to be highly imposing . Panchali scrutinized about the Shiva rathri ceremony that used to take place in Vrindavan from Rukmini. During her brief bump with Radha Rani, Rukmini acquired expertise  about the lavish celebrations. Rukmini delineated in great detail how her Swami used to savor dancing with the Gopis.

While Rukmini showed no signs of being perturbed , Pradyumna was peeved that his father had a love affair before his mother. Panchali saw the degree of persuasiveness when she described Radha despite the fact that she is her husband's first love. Rukmini is, in sooth , fairly serene and complimentary . Shiva Rathri will be well taken  by Indraprashta. While the men were wholly bustled with preparations ,  the women were completely diligent with kitchen responsibilities. Arjun was given the task of building the Yajna Shala for the Rudra Homa that will take place on Shiva Rathri.

Radha is abase , Rukmini portrayed , a captivating and incomparable young lady. Panchali feasted her eyes on Rukmini's facial expressions as she enunciated of Radha. Pure indebtedness was present instead of any indications of hurt or jealousy. Rukmini said that Radha is well known and that she is a goddess in her own right. Although Panchali secretly had a desire to see Radha Devi, she stayed mute, unaware that her beloved Sakha and her Parth were preparing something special for her. 

Panchali had to rush off to visit her mother-in-law. Kunti has a really uncanny coincidence on worship and festivals. Her son, Yudhishtir, receives the same interest. Kunti asked Draupadi to oversee all the preparations for the Palace Temple, where Shiva and other idols are installed, as Shivaraathri is drawing near. Kunti mandated all the finest gold smith's of the country to make profuse amount of decorates and embellishments for her Aradhya , Mahadev . 

Yudhishtir handed out free food for all his citizens at the hand of Mahadev as no one in his country famished . Bheem oversaw all the preparations in addition to commencing various combat sports curriculum for persecuted and oppressed classes like peasants and their children. Nakul , in the class of , Sahadev launched free medical campaigns making certain of the health of subjects . Arjun laid the foundations of vast spiritual and archery educating centers transversely on Indraprastha . Panchali surveyed every Gurukuls of Indraprastha , persuading faultless education and sometimes educating the children . 

The five brothers and their wife are actually too hectic with their respective responsibilities to spend much time together. Because Prati, Som, Shatu, and Sen usually accompanied her throughout the classes, Panchali liked her time because working with children won't look like labor to her; rather, it was a leisure. She handled the treasury of Indraprastha with skill as well. 

" Daksh , the strategy you used to clutch the stick is abroad not applicable , would you care if I request you to change the means ?" , Draupadi uttered , with profound humility and respect towards the kid who was learning martial arts with the Queen . The youngster grinned endearingly, causing Draupadi to stroke his cheeks. Since no one should ever trust giving a sword to a child's hand, Panchali was very circumspect while instructing them on how to handle one. Instead, she had them rehearse with a stick. 

The most lovely and ethereal lady of all time, Panchali was dressed in armor with no ornamentation, her hair was left loose, and she was drenched in sweat. Many of the regular troops on duty were ogling at her like hawks and cursing the Pandavas for possessing such an exquisite princess. What is Yagyaseni doing in this place? A gruff male voice startled her. She looked up to see a grinning Arjun lounging against a nearby tree with his arms folded. giving her a wink. What is Madhya Pandav doing at this place?