Anasuya~ Trailer

"Anasuya, you're devoid of sense!" bellowed Ajamukhi, fixing a stern gaze upon her bewildered daughter. "Yes, mother, I've lost my mind, my heart, and soul to the enchanting princess of Panchala," Anasuya whispered, her tone dripping with inexplicable emotions.

"A woman can harbor romantic thoughts for a man, not a woman, my child. The Princess of Panchala should be admired as a queen and mother; this is disrespectful," Ajamukhi declared, clutching Anasuya's shoulder, hopeful that her words would resonate.

"Mata, men swoon in her presence, women yearn for just a glimpse. She captured my heart long ago, and there's no turning back now," Anasuya confessed. "Child, she's a woman like you, a mother of brave sons. What if Samrat Yudhishthir discovers this? We'll be condemned," Ajamukhi warned, raising her voice.

"I'll claim my Panchala Princess, Ma. If her sons pose an issue, I'll annihilate them all, one by one, even the unborn in her womb. She belongs to me, and me alone!" shouted Anasuya.

"What nonsensical utterances, dear maiden?" echoed a voice as melodious as a thousand veenas playing in harmony. The mother-daughter duo turned, eyes widening as they beheld a perplexed figure of Panchali, Arjuna's woman.

Ajamukhi perspired, nudging Anasuya, who seemed completely entranced by Draupadi. Even Ajamukhi took a moment to grasp the situation; the Princess of Panchala had captivated her as well—no wonder her daughter was obsessed.

"My Queen, it's nothing; forgive us," uttered Ajamukhi nervously. Draupadi chuckled and laid her hands on Ajamukhi's shoulder. "Enjoy the feast prepared for you, Mother," she said, striding towards the practice arena.

Ajamukhi appeared visibly bewildered; Anasuya snapped her fingers to bring her back to reality. "Now what, Ma?" Anasuya raised her eyebrows.

"Child, I'm afraid the King won't spare us if he discovers this!" said Ajamukhi with apprehension.

Full chapter will be updated soon
Happy new year lovelies💋❤❤have an amazing year ahead🥰🥰