Untitled Part 16

Chariot of Emperor entered Indraprastha's castle compound . Arjun almost jumped from sleep and rushed outside . Kunti and Devaki became alert in sleep . Other Pandavas rushed down making their sleeping wives alone .  All moved down . 

The sight welcomed them made their hearts warm beyond measure . Daughter of Drupada sleeping on the shoulder of Eldest son of Kunti who circled his arms around her protectively . Prishati smiled widely .

Such a cute couple they are ! Looking like Shiva and Shakti . Drisht's wife applauded . Sister , They are far better than Shiva and Shakti . Satyajith's beloved corrected her . Arjun glanced at the sleeping beauty . Parth , Control yourself , See my sister is watching you without blinking her eyes , She will feel bad seeing your besotted glances .

Arjun noticed love filled side glances of Subhadra , He thrown his endearing smile at her , She became satisfied .

He again focused on his first wife . Oh my goddess of beauty , Where are you leading me . His heart whispered .

Don't wake her up Yudhishtir , She would be tired already now and after two hours she needs to wake up , Let her sleep . Kunti advised . She use to take extra care about draupadi more than her other Bahus , Seriously , How can Kunti avert her gaze from her favorite daughter-in-law .

Jyesht , I will take her to my chamber this night , Let her stay with me , Bhrata Bheem , Nakul and Sahadev needs to attend their wives . Arjun came forward with great excitement 

Don't worry Anuj , I  will take care of Krishnaa . Yudhishtir badly wanted to spend time with draupadi and he is not ready to leave her .

Arjun , you can't lose her that easily , Pool up your spirit , Go on . He motivated himself .

Jyesht , See Devika Bhabi really wishes to be with you , Look at her sleepless eyes , Don't you feel to grace her . Arjun said with a wink , Devika blushed profusely .

Good move Arjun , Now Jyesht can't say no , He can't perform adharm by disappointing devika , You gave her hope already . Krishna applauded him silently .

Kunti tried her maximum to control her giggle . But what about me , I wish to be with my husband in this stage , I wish to spend time with him . Subhadra clutched his arm and uttered .

Arjun made a puppy face and glanced at Krishna , He giggled silently . 

Yes Arjun , You should be with your pregnant wife , I will take care of Panchali . Yudhishtir whispered taking it as a chance 

Don't worry Bhadra , Today you can sleep in my chamber , With me and Devaki Bhabi . Kunti said to Subhadra . Arjun is on cloud nine . Kunti raised her brow , "Asking how is it?" . Arjun replied a superb with his antics .

Now Subhadra is trapped . He muttered under his breath . But , She was about to retort but stopped by Devaki . Don't say anything , let him spend time with his first wife .

Arjun wanted to dance . Arjun , control , everyone is here . Krishna commented only audible to Arjun .

Arjun looked at his sleeping beauty in the arms of his brother , Now how can you escape from me Krishnaa , He smirked evilly 

Jyesht , So , You are leaving her to me right ?? Arjun raised his brow at Yudhishtir who nodded cheerlessly .

Subhadra . Can we go . Kunti asked her . Subhadra nodded cheerlessly and went with Kunti and Devaki , She turned back and glanced at Arjun but he was too busy to respond as he was adoring his first wife , She sighed and left .

I think someone is too unhappy to leave his wife . Krishna taunted Yudhishtir . He blushed in response .

No worries , I will check her in morning . Yudhishtir hopefully said