oneshot~

Uttara slowly touched Parikshit's forehead. It's scorching. The boy is now affected with fever, even though a normal one - a mother's heart can never be at ease .

She took medications from her Pita Sahadev and her boy is hardly taking any medicines due to it's bitter taste. The teenager is laying almost Lifelessly.

Her heart throbbed inside her chest - eyes watered. She slowly touched his forehead, caressing it.

' You will be fine, My son, Hey Mahadev what kind of a test is this? 'She uttered to herself.

The door crashed open revealing the Empress of Aryan, The most beautiful woman in the entire Brahmanda, Yagyaseni Draupadi , on her feet with a face showing signs of concern.

Her arched eyebrows, quivering lips spoke her inside turmoil. After all, it's her beloved Abhimanyu's son laying sick.

'Janani' Uttara uttered, her tears escaped as soon as she saw Draupadi whom she trusted and loved the most in confiding..

Years back, when Abhimanyu's proposal sent tremors across Virata's vicinity, She accepted the proposal thinking of This warrior Queen who was her Aradya, from a very long time.

She laid this bare to her husband on their first night too.

'You know I like Queen Yagyaseni very much' was her words.

Running to draupadi, She almost threw herself in her arms. The Queen took no moment in engulfing the weeping youth in her arms, scanning her palms through her hair - holding her right.

'Hey mahadev! .My daughter, Don't you weep. The boy king would be alright' She cajoled.

Slowly leaving her embrace, The lakshmi of Indraprastha took a seat beside her sleeping grandson whose inner tension is visible even in the position of his eye brows.

She slowly touched his forehead.

'Hey Uma's Lord, My heroic Grandson ' she uttered.

Uttara asked - Taking a seat beside Draupadi.

'Sons are the backbone of their mothers ' she started.

'My Mother, How did you get over this pain? 'She asked

Draupadi's eyes watered as drops ran like a stream. A bitter chuckle escaped.

" Who said I did? " She asked back.

______________________________________

'My Queen, Your son entirely took after his father. See his moon-like face, How one can avert their gaze from him? ' Dhatriyika said.

'His golden complexion is the most Outer performing features. Keep counteractions in your store, my Panchali, You will be fighting with entire girls of Aryan to save him', Malini supported.

'Even as a child, Look how he is capturing hearts. His name itself sends shivers to his foes', started Dhatriyika.

'Prativindhya, Yudhishthira Suta Prativindhya. The valiant son of Draupadi, Hey Mahadev, Thanks, Thanks a ton' Kunti muttered.

'Prativindhya' The Panchala Princess whispered slowly holding her sleeping son in her arms and she chuckled when the baby let out a little yawn.

'You got a very beautiful name, My son' She spoke, planting a tender kiss on his forehead.

______________________________________

'Why Arya Bhim and Sutsom is not returning? I warned him beforehand that taking Som will be so dangerous. Isn't he a little child? ' Draupadi ranted