Untitled Part

With the Panchala and Yadava Race heroes, Indraprastha as a whole is thriving. They were joined not only by a sizable army but also by the arrival and merger of two families, the Panchalas and the Yadus. The number of soldiers even surpassed that of Hastinapur, which caused Duryodhan and his loudmouthed Angaraj to grow increasingly resentful. Dhritarashtra's feelings were ambiguous. Being the valiant Pandavas' paternal uncle who amass such a sizable army on their own filled him with pride. The old man believed that "My Pandu must be proud of them."

On the other hand, he felt sorry for his spoiled oldest son who was enraged by the Pandavas' victory. He was worried that his kid was up to something that would reflect poorly on the Kuru Clan as a whole. Mother Gandhari acknowledged her Sons of Pandu and expressed her happiness for them. They will always be appreciative of the love and respect Gandhari showed the boys. She was just like their own mother, who took pleasure in seeing them grow at every stage.

Gandhari is the mother who liked having philosophical talks with Yudhishira, cooking for Bhima, watching Arjun practise archery, instructing Nakula in sword fighting, and listening to Sahadeva's recommendations. She was a mother of the Pandavas as well as the Kauravas. She loves the cherished wife of the Pandavas three times as much as she loves her own daughter-in-law. After all, Panchali is the wife of her sons. Time has put her love for the Pandavas to the test several times, but she always came out on top. The mother and sons' unwavering love is demonstrated by the way she rushed to embrace Bhima when he returned for his own funeral.

She read the recently sent message by Kunti, which was joyfully received across Hastinapura, with tears streaming from her eyes.  The letter said , 

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷,

𝓘'𝓶 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓝𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓵𝓪'𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻-𝓲𝓷-𝓵𝓪𝔀, 𝓞, 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓐 𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓘𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓪 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓾 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻. 𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽, 𝓶𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻.

Hastinapur welcomed the news of Draupadi's pregnancy with open arms. For Draupadi's healthy pregnancy, Gandhari performed 100 Rudra Homas and called the finest Brahmans from all of Aryavartha. She distributed thousands of gold coins to all of the country's impoverished populations. She sought out the greatest goldsmiths to create ornamentation for their daughter Draupadi and her child . Silk garments were waved by the best craftsmen for the Queen and her daughter. She gave Draupadi these adornments and clothes.

 When Duryodhan learned about Draupadi's pregnancy, he became envious and extremely angry. He was so enraged and envious of Nakula since he was constantly in Draupadi's presence. In his entire life, Duryodhana only truly cared about one thing: Draupadi. He was devastated to learn that she was pregnant by his cousin, an adversary. When the majority of the Royal men and even regular citizens learned of Draupadi's pregnancy, they too were devastated, not just him. Why bring up men? even a few women, as well as young boys who are almost her son's age. Everyone is drawn to Draupadi's beauty, from the youngest child to the oldest man and woman.