Untitled Part 15

What must be Krishna doing ?? Hope she must be enjoying with Prati . Kunti sighed . Mata Kunti say she must be enjoying with Jyesht Yudhishtir and Prati . Karenumati corrected . Anyway , I'm worried about her . Kunti expressed .

Kunti ,  she went with her husband , What is the need of worry . Devaki cajoled . She is a kid Bhabi and she has two naughtiest kids with her now also . I mean Yudhi and Prati .Kunti justified . See Maharani Devaki , None of we five daughter-in-laws are   in spotlight in the heart of our mother-in-law , She always chants name of her eldest Bahu . Valandhara playfully said .

What put in salt, will not never be same as salt Valandhara , Panchali is a gem , I'm very fortunate to obtain her as my daughter -in-law . Kunti proudly declared . I know my daughter , She is too selfless and never cares about her , that's my worry also . Prishati thrown her heart out .

She is too selfless , You are too fortunate to obtain her as your daughter , You know when I saw her for first time , My heart filled with envy for you , How much fortunate you would be to get her as your daughter ,  I just imagined her in my lap , As my daughter , And she , playing with my Balbhadra and kanha ,  as their little sister . I didn't get a chance to get acquainted with her , I badly wanted to interact with her , Decorate her , Put her to sleep , Just like the way I treat my Subhadra . Devaki expressed . Prishati is on cloud nine but she is not ready to share her daughter with another woman .

That chirpy Playful Yagyaseni is now altered as a chief Queen , Oh my god . Drisht's wife said . She eluded just now and you are missing her already . Krishna said coming inside with Arjun and Satya  . 

Arjun , Why are you looking distressed , Don't worry I will send Subhadra soon . Devaki teased . Prishati made a face , Drisht's wife was no less . I don't think  Subhadra can cure this distress . Krishna taunted 

Phalgun , What happened , Are you not well ? Should I call Rajvaidya ? Kunti asked . Arjun cheerlessly moved towards his mother and hid himself in her lap .  I don't think Rajvaidya's bitter medicine can cure him , May be Krishnaa's love medicine can make magic , isn't it Parth . Krishna patted him .

Kunti bit back her chuckle . I don't think so , Don't give my  daughter hopes , she is the one who receives the end , She is already shattered , Living in between her co-wives , Arjun added fuel to fire , I can understand how much it hurts when you see your beloved with someone else , Too unfortunate my daughter is , I know her much more . Prishati expressed . Arjun's face lost it's colors , His eyes became teary .

Don't think like that Maharani Prishati , Your daughter is loved by each and every one in this Indraprasth , She rules the heart of everyone here , Your son-in-laws will even die for her , She is loved by everyone , Her co-wives dots upon her more than their husbands , And more than this what a woman needs . Krishna tried to appease her .

I don't doubt my son-in-laws , But Phalgun broke my heart , A mother's heart only cares for her daughter , I does the same , May be , my selfishness , but it is truth . Prishati fumed 

Arjun glanced at Krishna , He is now a betrayer in front of his beloved wife's parents . Krishna's heart melted towards his Parth . 

Maharani Prishati , Your Phalgun loves her no less , His love for her is pious and pure , He will not differentiate between his spouses , Just like I do , Don't worry your daughter is safe in hands of my Parth . Krishna cajoled her

Kanha , I know you are almighty, Then why you made Draupadi born to Panchal Vansh , You could have made her born to Yadu Vansh know , as my daughter , How good it will be . Devaki tried to change topic

You can Pamper her , Play with her and my Balram will keep her in his eyes for sure , And my Subhadra will get an elder sister , Both can chit chat , Decorate each other and you know elder sister comes very much handy in Pregnancy care . Devaki added