PART 6

ARJUN'S POV 

I set my foot in her Mansion . It has been 12 years , I learnt that she transformed into capable Queen from a passionate lover . She is now a  Mother , Mother of four children . Will she forgive me ???? Will she be my Queen ?? . I'm not expecting any loving welcome from her , I know she is hurt .  I don't deserve her forgiveness but I love her madly . How can I move on without her love , How can I live without seeing her . How ???? How Arjun .

I'm determined to win her back . I'm willing to bear all her scolds but I will not let her stop loving me . Though she is considerably upset with me , I can't lose her and I will not . I will win her back at any cost . She will understand me . I'm craving for her , for her love . Krishnaa , Don't throw me out from your heart ,  Your Arjun will die without you  , My heart prayed

I saw her standing in the balcony . What !! She would have seen me . She would have seen me with Subhadra . Krishnaa, Why you love me so much . Your love makes me tongue tied.

 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 🌸 

Arjun went towards draupadi . He slowly placed his hand on her shoulder . Sensing his touch , draupadi turned her head . He gazed at her eyes which was Misty and red . A lone tear escaped her eyes .  Arjun stared at her , No change , Same Krishnaa whom he left behind . He couldn't help but blame himself for making her cry , For hurting her . Arjun came forward . He came more closer to her . She noticed his eyes are also teary and tears were flowing like a stream .

He came more closer and kept his forehead on hers , Both closed closed their eyes , letting all tears fall . Arjun slowly took her hands in his and kissed them , Rubbed it a little . Draupadi closed her eyes feeling his touch . "How are you my love " he asked . 

" I'm not bound to answer your questions " Draupadi pushed him with force and went towards her bed and sat there .  

Arjun kneeled in front of her and took her hands in his . " Forgive me love " He pleaded her . 

" I admit I committed a serious mistake , You can punish me , but don't punish me with your silence , Don't punish me by throwing me away from you , Your Arjun can't live without you " He kept his head  on her lap . The greatest warrior of Aryavarth is now crying like a baby .

" My Arjun " Draupadi let out a humorless laughter .

 " This is not my Arjun and I'm not his krishnaa " She removed his head from her lap and again went towards the balcony . 

Arjun's eyes overflowed with tears . "This is not my Arjun and I'm not his krishnaa " her words pierced his heart . His eyes started to bleed in the form of tears .

He rushed towards her and hugged her from behind and peppered kisses on her nape madly . She pushed him with all her might .

He began to cry madly . "Please forgive your Arjun Krishnaa , I'm sorry " He and again rushed towards her and hugged her tightly . 

"Don't leave me krishnaa , Don't leave mee , Forgive your Arjun " He hugged her  like a mad man . She pushed him strongly . 

"I told you you're not mine and I'm not yours , One who is standing in front of me is someone else , He's not my Arjun , My Arjun will only love me , He'll not love anyone else than me but this Arjun , he's not mine "  She pointed her finger towards him and burst into tears . 

Arjun took her palms and kissed them madly . "I'm yours Krishnaa , Forgive mee ,  I loves you the most , I can't live without you , I'm sorry " He began to wipe her her tears and pulled her into his embrace but Yagyaseni pushed him .

" Go where your Subhadra is , A second tie always loses the first " She went and sat on the nearby couch . She burst into tears .

He kneeled in front of her and started to wipe her tears and cupped her cheeks . "Love , I love you and my other marriages will not cause any trauma in our martial life , I will be always yours and you will be always mine , Arjun is always krishnaa's " He kissed her wet cheeks and kept his head on her lap , hugging her waist possessively .

She took his head and raised it , making him face her . " For clutching Subhadra's palm you should have to  leave mine " His eyes filled with tears .

"No , no ,Don't leave me krishnaa " He said like a mad man and kept his head on her chest hugging her tightly with all his might . "No krishnaa , I can't live without you " he melted her in his embrace .

" Forgive me beloved " He whispered in between . She cannot forgive him that quickly , he is behaving like a child with her , No draupadi , let him try , you'll not loose , retorted her inner self .

" She freed herself from his grip and moved towards her bed and laid there . 

He moved towards her and placed his head on her heart and hugged her waist possessively .

" Leave me Arjun " She said 

"No " there came his reply 

" I hate you Arjun " she whispered 

" I love you Krishnaa" he replied 

"You can't hug me like this " She said sternly 

" I can because I'm your husband " He said 

"For that you should earn my forgiveness " She replied 

"  I'm no longer yours , Go away from me " She added 

" I can't live without you , You are my very air to breath ,  You are mine " He replied 

"Really , then why you married thrice , You yourself admitted that you fall in love with them " She let  out a sigh 

" Yes I do because I'm their husband , it's my duty but my love for you is fulfillment krishnaa " He snuggled more closer 

" Fulfillment ?" She raised her brow 

" Your love fulfills my soul , You're my soulmate , You're my krishnaa " He cuddled her earning her warmth which was his heaven , His  personal heaven .

" Anyway , I will not forgive you " she said 

"Take your time krishnaa " He sighed and kissed her forehead .

" I know my presence is disturbing you , I'll leave but I will return soon " He freed her and kissed her forehead .

She turned her head and closed her eyes , avoiding him .

He left her chamber with teary eyes .