Untitled Part 22

Brahmanas almost glared seeing Emperor chit chatting with empress during Yagya . Yudhishtir, sensing this ,  sat straightly and closed his eyes , Draupadi smiled sheepishly . Suddenly she searched her husbands , She smiled at Bheem , Nakul and Sahadev , They are now on cloud nine , But where is Arjun ???? 

She turned her head back to see him but he is not there . She suddenly saw him talking to Prishati and surprisingly Prishati is laughing . I appreciate Arjun , You are intelligent . She smiled 

Suddenly Arjun turned his head and smiled at her , She became blank . How he understood that she is staring at him ???? She composed herself and smiled back , She don't want to make other members distressed especially her mother-in-law . 

Pangs of separation is slowly turning into admiration . Krishna whispered , glancing at Rukmini who is not taking her eyes from Arjun and Draupadi .

I also thinks so Swami , Draupadi is becoming soft now , I hope she will soon reunite with Arjun . She replied 

I noticed also , Nowadays her approach towards Arjun is changing  , I mean that hate in the beginning is lost . Satya supported .

The trio glanced at Arjun and draupadi who are sharing  a beautiful eye lock , Sharing smiles each other .

Yudhishtir , with closed eyes , slowly took draupadi's hand from her lap and interlocked his fingers with hers . Draupadi glanced at her naughtiest eldest , He is not opening his eyes but he has a small smile on his laps .

Now it's time for Ahuti . Brahmanas announced . Yudhishtir opened his eyes , Draupadi and her most loved eldest stood in front of Yagya . 

Draupadi received a plate containing various items , She glanced at Yudhishtir who smiled endearingly at her , He placed his hand under hers , Suddenly draupadi called Devika near her and asked her to join them . Trio gave ahuti together .

Draupadi closed her eyes , joined her hands and prayed . Yudhishtir simply glanced at her , admiring her . 

Now who is going to give next Ahuti ? Brahmans asked 

Draupadi glanced at Bheem , indicated him to come , She glanced at Valandhara also . 

Arya Bheem , Give Ahuti with Valandhara , I already did know . She said softly 

You also join us . Bheem whined 

I already did know , Now you do . She replied

Arya Bheem , For me , please . Draupadi made a  puppy face

You know how to convince . Bheem whined , He gave Ahuti with Valandhara

Next is Kumar Arjun . Brahman said pretty highly

Subhadra , with blushing face , moved towards Arjun . Arjun glanced back at Kunti , She understood him very well . Her well-matured son wants to give Ahuti with draupadi . 

Subhadra , Let draupadi and Arjun give Ahuti together , We can give Ahuti together , You should pray for your child mean while . Kunti stopped her .

Arjun wore a winning smile , He almost ran to stage . Unlike Yudhishtir , He placed his one hand on her waist and other hand under the plate .

Draupadi's cheeks became red . Kunti smiled endearingly , She is the happiest now . Arjun glanced at draupadi , Princess of Panchal alluringly returned her beautiful smile , They shared a deep glance .

Samragyi ,Kumar Arjun ,  Can you give Ahuti now . Brahman broke their moment 

Draupadi bowed her head in embarrassment whereas Arjun almost wanted to kill that Brahman for ruining their moment .