HALLUCINATION ❤️

Putri, Putri! Wait for Mata instead than bolting. A small child rushed across the  enormous jungle, laughing and taking tiny steps. Ma, hope to grab me if you can. The girl responds by running faster to get away from her mother. Her gaze wanders around the jungle till she comes to a massive banyan tree with dense leaves. She comes to a halt and begins to gasp as a result of her sprinting.

Putri, where are you? It would be ideal if you do not bother Mata ".. The youthful girl reviews her mother's voice. She lets out a brief wheeze and rubs her hair with her teeny-tiny hands. She rapidly ducks behind a tree and smiles delicately. !! Putri!! She listens her mother calling for her and ponders where she may. A young lady clothed in a dark red robe with free thick hair, brilliant complexioned and exceptionally beautiful, as on the off chance that she were an apsara, comes at the area with her eyes meandering in each niche and crevice. Her daughter, What happened to her? Pragiti, Putri!! Do not stress ma, just appear up sweetheart, where are you? Draupadi shouted her lungs out.

Pragiti smothered her guffaws by closing her mouth. The wilderness was filled with the sounds of draupadi. The little girl couldn't halt giggling all the time and had to shut her eyes and lips tight to keep from snickering out uproarious. But, after a while, she noticed the voice subsiding and, at one point, she didn't get any more calls from her mother. What went off-base? Pragiti's mother is nowhere to be found.

Her hands started to jerk as sweat drops started to create on her brow. Pragiti started to cautiously walk absent from the tree where she had been stowing away. !! Ma!! Pragiti shouted boisterously. There's no reply other than the forest's pin-drop isolation. Pragiti shouted once once more. There was no response. Did she ended up separated from the gather? What happened to her mother?, Did she forsake her? Where have you gone, Maa? Pragiti shouted and begun strolling rapidly. Ma!! She yelled once once more and quickened her speed.

As she took a sharp bend, she detected somebody taking after her but was met with solitude and no one. She was encompassed by a peculiar atmosphere. She felt a shadow move behind her and turned around, but there was nothing there. Her steps got to be sluggish. She all of a sudden felt somebody tapping her shoulder and Boww!!!!!!

Draupadi burst out giggling when she saw her daughter's frightful expression. Ma! Pragiti shouted and dashed towards her mother, embracing her approximately the midriff. She was on the verge of crying . I thought you left me , Pragiti whispered . Draupadi cajoled her, rubbing her back and combing through her twists, "How can I take off you, you're my girl."

 Promise me Mata , You'll never take off me . The small young lady inquired appearing her puppy eyes which made the Panchala Princess yield . She embraced her and caressed her hair . Mata is never reaching to take off you alone . All of a sudden she felt the cry of a child . She moved towards the heading from where the cry ejected , She held pragiti's hand .

She saw a infant boy laying on a bunk which is beautified with blooms . She immediately ran towards him and picked the child in her arms . The child wrapped his little fingers around her and clung to her . " Why is my baby Kirti crying ? Ma is here , no need to worry " She said and grasped the kid to her chest . She gradually started singing cradlesong to him .

The lullaby inevitably began to have a bearing. She now has a sleeping toddler in her arms. He is languishing in his fantasyland. She kissed his cheeks and gave him a tighter hug as she appraised the youngster. Pragiti joined in the embrace by throwing her arm around her mother's shoulder. 

Ma , when will Pragya come . Pragiti inquired , stroking her mother's protruding stomach where her sister is resting . The queen is in her last month of pregnancy . The child can come at anytime . Pragya will be here before long , Putri , Draupadi answered by caressing her daughter's cheeks .