Untitled Part

Sorry Guys , I thought to update yesterday but I went on a trip with my family .. Reached home yesterday 3am and I directly went to bed and woke up today 11:30 .. So sorry .. Thank you for sticking on with me .. Means a lot

Arjun took in her appearance. She invites her loved one to ravish with a delicate deer-like form and doe-like eyes that bow in shame. Her hair is loose and is kissing the sky. Her forehead is covered with scarlet vermillion spots, signifying the romantic times she spent with her sweetheart. His artwork on her neck brought back memories of their brief moment together. He hopes to enjoy a regular life with her, have children, and live like every other man and woman. 

There won't be any chaste Yudhishtira to seek her attention under the pretext of administration, any Bhima to demand her in the kitchen, any Nakula to give in to her in every way, and no Sahadeva to bribe her into eating and sleeping. There would be Arjuna, Her Arjuna, who would lavish her with love and adore her to the moon and back , He thought possessively .

He moved slowly in the direction of his sweetheart. He wanted her to experience and enjoy the deep passion he was harboring. He regained consciousness as she abruptly touched her abdomen , alerting him of the kid that was within her .  

He was returned to the present. No . He cannot subject her to his ardor. She has a kid inside of her, which is a sign of Nakul's passion and unwavering love for his Nithya as he speaks to her affectionately. Thinking of his own kid with her caused his eyes turn misty . 

He gently turned around and headed for the balcony. His eyes, which had before portrayed desire, are now filled with agony and rage. He is unsure about what to do. Krishna's eternal sister was perplexed by Arjun's abrupt behavior shift. 

The man who had just posed like a lion is now acting like a deer. She tugged at her hair as she walked slowly with Arjun to the balcony. She observed him rubbing his eyes. She couldn't express herself. She stood slowly by him, put her head on his shoulder, and then slowly closed her eyes. Arjun gave her the same courtesy by embracing her more tightly and closed his eyes in bliss.

 Have you ever considered holding the grandson of Pandu, Your son by me, in your arms, Daughter of Drupada, of the most lovely green eyes? Arjun gently opened his eyes and asked, "My darling doe, have you ever yearned for witnessing your own creation with me in your arms?.

 " Third-born of Kunti, The Queen, has no time to think about breathing. She is always preoccupied with the affairs of the prosperous Indraprastha, the abode of the sons of Pandu, who are all equal to Indra himself. I am the first person to view the sunrise here and the last one to see the moon at night. My every day pays tribute to the heroic daughter-in-laws of Kunti, her obedient sons, and the goddess Kunti herself, who is like Aditi in actions."  She sighed as she stated.

Each of her words pierced Arjun's heart like a sharp object as he carefully listened to her. How unselfish can a lady be? An illustration would be his bride, Dhrishtadyumna's sister. She is not considering herself. Serving her mother-in-law, co-wives, and husbands keeps her busy. She is in such a horrible circumstance as a result of him. What if she was only married to him ? She would be able to live a tranquil and contented life, much like his other spouses, who are devoted to raising their offspring. 

 " My mighty king, Your warrior brothers, each of whom is renowned for having a horrible side toward his adversaries, treat me with a particular fondness that fills me to the brim. My heart is filled with knowledge and tranquility by those honorable descendants of Pandu, My lovely offspring who are the slayer of adversaries. The terrifying Prativindhya, the eldest, enlightens me with his teachings and knowledge, which fills me with pride " continued the daughter of Drupada .