Untitled Part 43

I salute you, Shurasena's daughter. Salutations to you, Divine Mother, who embodies the wholeness of unwavering reality. You are the mother of all, the embodiment of happiness, a kind mother, in one with the cosmic spirit. Dhatrikeya clasped her hands together before tumbling to the ground at Queen Mother Kunti's feet. 

She had herself lying in the Royal Asana, which was decorated with Navaratnas, sandal paste, and other favorable artifacts. The aroma of burning bamboo sticks filled the space. A large light was lit in front of Mother Durga's statue, which also had flowers and fruits as tributes.

The third son of the Queen Mother was lying on her lap. She appeared to be a celestial mother in human form who would shield her sons from all cosmic harm. Evils don't just come in the shape of individuals; anything that violates one's inner stillness is also wicked. Any things of pleasure are acceptable; a mother shields her kids from inner battles and the materialistic world.

I accept your greetings, Dhatriyika, My noble Daughter with beautiful eyes. My salutations to you , born from a charitable race , you possesses broad qualities and noble behavior . Therefore, I implore you, O Timid one, to prostrate yourselves before Mother Durga, who is the embodiment of supreme beauty. These were Kunti's admiring comments for the young maid. It's excellent! The wives and children of Pandu regarded the palace maids in great respect; in other words, people are defined by their actions, not by their birth.

Dhatriyika bowed to Mother Durga before turning to an agitated Kunti. "My Graceful Mother, Hail the lord of Uma, princess Krishnaa has now entered Prince Nakul's chamber." She continued, "The doe-eyed daughter of Drupada would spend the night with her Prince Nakul. Kunti looked fatigued.. Her Phalgun , what about him?

" My Mahadev All she could do was say under her breath, "What sort of a test is this". It's my instruction, Kunti said, causing Dhatriyika to interlock her palms and bow. "Daughter of Drupada must meet me after attending the son of Madri." Kunti returned the gesture by linking her palms. 

 She gave her son, Arjun, a pitiful look. After crying for hours, he is finally dozing off. He berated his luck. Once again. Arjun was never the type of person to whine, either as a child or an adult. The boy is brought up to be a kind, accepting, and compassionate adult who never complains. He is not impacted by anything, but the blue-eyed Princess of Panchala transformed him.

He had never seen anything as love; everything was an opportunity. Everything that was thrown to him was an opportunity for him to succeed, even hurdles. He is no longer an uncompromising youth; instead, he now looks up to things with affection. Millions of women from all around the world were vying for his attention and giving it their all. 

Kunti's Pov 

He was never enchanted . He only submitted himself before the elegance of the era , krishnaa Yagyaseni, the most beautiful in seven Lokas . Nobody can possibly compare to her, much alone the beauties of Satya, Treta, or the younger generation. They can't even stand close to her shadow. 

When I heard the news of my Arjun proposing to Manipura Princess and my niece , I refused to believe it. He tasted the love of the most beautiful woman ever born and is now succumbing to other ladies who is not even par with her allure .The adjective "beautiful" hardly describes her. I have faith in Arjun.  

I am aware of the one person he genuinely and deeply loves. My Krishnaa, Panchala Princess, and Only She. Who wouldn't be enchanted? Even I was, and I even competed with my own boys. It is impossible to not skip a heartbeat when Panchala Princess is ahead , applicable for all , from children to old hags like me.