Untitled Part 17

She moved towards Arjun who is sleeping like a kid taking half of portion of bed . " I'm waiting for you , Your punishment for stealing my saree is safe , Come and collect it " She whispered and moved towards bathing chamber . 

She changed into bathing clothes , There were step leading to pool . She sat on one step , She  began applying Sandal paste on her body . She slowly dipped her legs to the cold water , Suddenly she felt something jumping  into water with great force making her dress go wet due to splashing water .

Arjun appeared from water , He slightly rubbed his hair , His face full of water drops , His muscular physique is quite visible . Arjun!! She screamed 

What love ? He winked . See you made me wet . She whined . You were already about to take bath know . He innocently said 

Why are you here ? She glared at him . Great question , Why a husband is near his wife . He chuckled . She splashed water at him . Aren't you ashamed to come to bathing place of a married woman ? She sternly said 

Your so called married woman is my wife and I can meet her wherever and whenever I want . He winked again . Really ? Aren't you satisfied with last night . She sulked and sat on step . 

You know doesn't matter how much I made my love to you , When I see you again I becomes passionate again and I feel my whole birth is not enough to give my love for you completely , That much I love you and I can't live without you . His eyes reflected his unending love for her .

Ok , Now leave I need to take bath , Saree thief , She said 

What ! Saree thief , What you mean Krishna ? He asked innocently 

Oh god ! This innocent child doesn't know anything , I found that you stole my sarees and you know it is almost twenty in number , Including my favorite saree . She scolded him

 I love stealing your things and when I kept it with my dress , I don't know I got a great feeling , Like even my clothes are in love with your sarees . He chuckled remembering how hard it was for him to steal Draupadi's dress .

And when I misses you , I use to hug one of your saree and fells asleep , May be you are at that time in the arms of any of my brothers but I feel like you are with me . Arjun's teary eyes made her heart throb . Did he really love her ? She thought . No Krishna , Don't forgive him that soon , He will remain as Subhadra's Arjun not hers , Her eyes became teary .

He noticed her tears , He isn't able to bear it  no more . What happened to your lips ??Why it  It is red and swollen?? . Arjun taunted her to lit the mood . He received a sharp glare from her .

You are the reason . She muttered under her breath . 

Must be last night's effect . He added . 

She glared at him and splashed water on him . 

Ok go now , I need to take bath . She said 

Ok I will go , But I need to get a kiss , Then I will go . He whispered cutely like a kid in is baby voice 

You better go or I will thrash you . She glared at him .

Please . He looked at her with a puppy face .

Her heart melted . Come here . She said . He almost flied towards her . She cupped his face and kissed his right cheek . He smiled when she kissed him and also closed his eyes but it soon turned into a frown . 

Only this ? I need more. He cutely said 

You better go , Already I'm angry . She glared at him 

You look like a burning fire , Let me cool you . Saying so Arjun pulled her closer to him making both fell on water and the fall was dense enough to make them go under water .