35

"Lea! Jihoon! Aren't you going to join us?" Ava shouted as they signalled them to come closer. Lea and Jihoon just started to walk closer to the others without talking.

"Walk faster you sloths!" Daniel shouted as he get ready to ride the bike he rented. "Looks like Daniel is ready to fight when you to didn't walk faster" Nicholas said while laughing. "He's going to kill you for sure" Ava said while laughing with Nicholas. Daniel just glared at them while Lea is looking so serious.

"Lea, are you okay?" Jihoon asked and looked at the shorter girl. "Yes, I am.. why?" Lea said while smiling... "Nothing" Jihoon said and smiles back
.. "Maybe I just remembered something that made me look sad" Lea said and chuckled.

Finally, they arrived at the bike renting station and got their bicycles. "I thought you'll take a year to get here" Daniel said and rolled his eyes. "Shut up" Nicholas said and giggled. "If Konon is here, he'll shut of for sure" Ava said as the others agreed. "Then I need to call Konon?" Lea said as Daniel looked at her seriously.

*phone ringing*

"Wait, someone's calling" Lea said and the others just nodded.

Yang Jungwon

calling...

Accept || Decline

"YAH, CHOI LEA CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS SUBJECT?! I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE I NEED TO FINISH THIS UNTIL TOMORROW" Jungwon shouted through the phone that made Lea flinch.

"Oooh, calm down you big sheep"

"Jungwonie, why can't you understand this simple problem?" A familiar voice said.

"Shhh, I can't understand it when you're the one who's teaching me" Jungwon said as he opened his cam.

So Lea opened hers too.

"Show me the problem"

"Here" Jungwon said and showed her.

'(2² × 4y + 7⁹) × 0'

*Laughs* "Seriously? Even a 7th grader can answer thar one"

"Fine.. I just want to talk to my best friend, is that bad?" Jungwon said and pouted

"You're lying, you're really struggling" Oh, that's Ni-ki.

"Oh, hey there Ni-ki"

"Hi" Ni-ki said and waved his hand at the camera "I mean he can't really understand it, and that reason about talking to you is just fake" He said and laughed.

"Yah! I understand it Ni-ki!" Jungwon said and glared at him.

"Then what's the answer?"

"I forgot"

"HAHAHAHA Jungwonie, what happened if anything us multiplied by zero-"

"LEAAAAA, WHO'S THATT?" Ava said and joined the frame.

"Oh, hi Jungwonie" Ava said and waved her hand

"Oh yeah, H-hi!" Jungwon said as Ni-ki laughed at him.

"He's just asking Lea if how to solve this proble-"

"BYE GUYS, I'M SLEEPY"

call ended.

-
-
-

"Woww, our Jungwon is shy in front of Ava" Ni-ki said while laughing.. "You know how much I like her then you're going to embarrass me like that!" He said and covered himself with his blanket. "I thought were going to study? Why are you sleeping?" Ni-ki said and attacked the older one with slaps on the arm "YAAAHH!" Jungwon said as Ni-ki laughed.. "Jay hyung is that you" Ni-ki said and laughed louder.. "you're going to disturb mom "

Study who?

Loud snores were heard. Where does it came from? Obviously from Jungwon and Ni-ki.

"Jungwon, Ni-ki.. wake up you need to attend school" Mrs. Yang said and knocked at the door.

"Mom, we just slept" Jungwon said while still under his blanket. "Then do you want to absent today?" She asked as Jungwon immediately woke up and shook Ni-ki's body. "YAH, NI-KI GET UP AND GO HOME, YOU NEED TO GET READY FOR OUR CLASSES"

-
-
-
-
-

" Mr. Yang, Mr. Nishimura, why are you both late?" The professor said as he clicked his tongue. "Sorry sir" The two said and bowed. "Why are you late? Give me a reason" "W-we, studied at 4:00 am and... had a call with a friend" Ni-ki answered while looking down. "Who is that friend? I'll ask him or her"

'Why is this professor so strict? I don't like him so much' Jungwon thought and sighed.

"Choi Lea" Jungwon said as the others started to talk.. "I thought she's dead.." A student said "You're just late at gathering news" Another one said and chuckled.

"Oh, Miss Choi? Okay, I'll ask her"

The two just nodded and sat on their seats.

"I wish this school year will be over soon" Ni-ki whispered to himself and released a heavy sigh.

_______________

<WORD COUNT: 752>

<KKEUT>

<PART 2 ENDED>