CHAPTER 14: PLAN

Word Count: 5819

Charlotte couldn't believe what Jason and Penelope had told the whole house one Friday evening. It was the night prior Ravenclaws' game with the Slytherins.

"No hanging out with them till the game" said Penelope in a stern voice.

"No looking at them –" continued Jason. It was funny seeing the fifth years voicing over the sixth and seventh years as well. "– and no sitting with them for the game." Everyone in the common room turned to Charlotte hearing that, and she looked down, wanting to disappear. "Is that understood?" she gave him a nod, but seeing Jason's eyes widen in warning she answered.

"Yes"

All this was insane. But to her luck, April Fools was around the corner, and she had planned out some elaborate pranks on the whole school.

----------*----------

Sitting at her secluded place in the library, Charlotte planned away everything she was going to do. The map Dumbledore had given her ages ago, lay in front of her with different marking all over the huge piece of parchment.

"Taking over the world already?" she heard and looked up. Seeing the Weasley twins standing with smug smiles on their faces, and a bag on Zonkos' in their hand, a smile broke over her face.

"Just the school for now" She commented asking them to sit down. "So you got it?" the two nodded placing the bag in front of her.

"Yeah, we did." said Fred looking over the map.

"We brought you some extra things with the money that was left. Hope you don't mind." Charlotte pulled the bag towards her instantly and started looking for what extra things they had got.

"Ooo nose biting tea cups, these could be fun." She saw the twins nod at her, smiling.

"We know. Gave Ginny a big scare when we put it in her bed" Fred told her.

Charlotte had been getting a lot of updates of the youngest of the Weasleys', she was their only sister. Quite frisky apparently.

"Yeah, then smashed it with a stick." added George. "Quite scary that girl, when she gets mad." Not just frisky then. "Anyway, can you in any case leave us out of this?" Charlotte looked from George to Fred, and gave them a firm nod.

"Only if you leave me alone"

"And me" added a fourth voice from her left, and the three turned to look at Cedric who was walking towards them with Lee a few steps behind him.

"Me too mate." Added Lee as the two boys settled down, and Charlotte raised an eyebrow at them. "Can't and won't want to get caught up in Satan's plan"

"And now why would we do that?" asked Fred and George nodded.

"You will if both of us are the part of it."

----------*----------

Charlotte stood with Terry and Padma at the game. It went – well how do you explain worse than worse? – Ahh Charlotte couldn't think of a word.

Slytherins were leading and with their win over the Hufflepuffs', Ravenclaw had no chance at winning the cup against Gryffindors' when they were four hundred points behind.

"We should keep our heads down in the common room if we don't want to get slaughtered" commented Terry as they descended the stands.

"You're right" said Padma "Scott looks furious. Might just want to go to the dorm, and not look his way till he cools down." Charlotte shook her head rolling her eyes. They started walking towards the Great Hall for dinner.