CHAPTER 9: SOUL SUCKING MONSTERS

Word Count: 2740.

This is most possibly the smallest chapter in POA. Lol.

It was last day of August. Harry and Sirius were having their last goodbye before the former took his leave for Leaky Cauldron.

"I never thought I'd get to see this day" said Sirius wiping his eyes, and sniffed. "I had always hoped though, god!"

"It's just school Sirius" chuckled Harry as they pulled away from a hug. "I'll see you soon"

"One year!" said the older man throwing his hands up in the air in the most dramatic way. "One year till I see you again"

"Ten months actually" said Charlotte moving from door and entered the living room. "How much time you have?" she asked looking at Harry who look at the clock and sighed.

"Five minutes"

"Alright, take a seat you two. I have some news."

"Before we do –" started Sirius. "You didn't tell us your meet with Moony, just left the wand with Harry. What's that supposed to mean?"

"Just take a seat Padfoot," said Harry. "She's here to tell exactly that" Charlotte gave her best friend a thankful nod and started talking.

"What happened when I met Remus is not much of importance, but I did find out a small detail which might help us, and the reason I did not come to tell anything because I just needed a solid proof, in form of a piece of parchment."

Charlotte placed the proof on the table, and both Sirius and Harry bent over to see what it was.

"Holy shit!" Sirius exclaimed "How did I not think of this before?"

"Are you sure this is correct?" asked Harry as he looked at her with questioning look. She gave them a firm nod and he stood up in a hurry.

"Asked a friend from ministry; but Remus asked me not to tell you anything, don't let me down."

"I won't" replied the raven-haired boy and gave Charlotte a hurried hug. "But I got to go right now," he looked at the wall "I'll see you on the train?"

"Of course" he gave her a smile and walked towards the door. Sirius and Charlotte walked behind him seeing him out.

"Hope you don't sit with Malfoy" shouted Harry as he made his exit, and Charlotte sighed. Turning around she saw Sirius looking at her shocked.

"What?"

"Malfoy?

"Yeah, is that a problem?" she asked walking back in the living room, Sirius following her.

"I did not take you to make friends with our arsehole Pureblood relatives" he said sitting opposite to her. Charlotte rolled her eyes but said nothing. "So are you spending the night?"

"Merlin Siri, you make it sound wrong" she laughed. "But yes. Dad thinks I'm at Leaky Cauldron, but I'd discuss a few things before I leave."

"And what would that be?"

"It's about is there any chance of capturing Pettigrew before Ostara. There is always –"

"You follow the old wizarding traditions?"

"Yeah, why?" he scrunched his nose as if he wasn't the biggest fan of those. "It's quite alright if you don't like them you know. I'm fairly aware what kind of a bitch your mother was"

"Yeah, I don't like them much. Sorry, you were saying,"

"Yes, there is always a two week break for muggle Easter holiday, so we might get enough time to prepare Remus to use Legilimency on H"