CHAPTER 7: KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN

Word Count: 5523

Entering the great hall, she made her way towards the lion table, and sat opposite to Harry. He looked at her surprised, but smiled, as she gave him a fake sweet smile, making him sit straight. Apparently, Sirius had told him to be cautious of her fake smile.

"You look creepy" he commented. Hermione and Ron snapped their heads towards the two, now intrigued by the conversation.

"I would be frying your brains out, if it weren't for the fact that there are many people, willing to kill me for killing you." Harry snorted, shaking his head.

"And who would that be?"

"The Dark Lord to start with," she replied casually. Harry chuckled still shaking his head, Ron looked a little sick, and Hermione rolled her eyes. "Anyway," she said with a small smile, as her eyes lazily wandered towards the newest DADA professor. He was staring at them, just like he had always stared at Harry since day one. "I'm here to ask, that, what part of 'Don't talk about the Occlumency lessons to anyone, especially Dumbledore,' did you not understand?"

"Err –" he said scratching the back of his neck, as she stared at him with her arms folded over her chest.

"You're getting Occlumency lessons?" said Ron a little panicked, and Hermione shushed the boy. Harry just stared at Charlotte, like a thief caught red-handed.

"Are you going to answer the question or what?" demanded Charlotte with a huff, and Harry sighed.

"I'm sorry, okay? It just slipped out"

"Hey, that's not slipping out. I would have understood that you told him something by mistake, verbally. But you wrote him a bloody thank you letter, and not just that –"

"Shh –" said Hermione looking around, and Charlotte took a few quick breaths calming herself down.

"Sorry 'mione. You could have rewritten the letter H. Do you have any idea how big of a lecture I got form him? With his disappointed face and all. It was shameful!"

"I'm sorry Char," he said, his green eyes bright. "I really am, and I want to make it up to you. I'm willing to do anything" A smirk forming on her lips as she heard those words escape his lips.

"Are you sure you're ready to do anything?"

"I'm not willing to die for you" he replied deadpan.

"Oh come on, you're no fun!" she chuckled, as the other three joined. "No, I don't want to get you killed anytime soon. But yes, I need you to do something. Meet me on the back side of greenhouse three in fifteen minutes"

Waiting for Harry, and Cedric was no joke. There were multiple insects there which wouldn't stop crawling up her leg.

"Uh, get off me!" she shrieked slapping away yet another gnome; who knew there were so many on the Hogwarts grounds.

"You seem irritated" said Cedric approaching her along with Harry as the two boys laughed.

"Finally. I thought I might become a corpse waiting for you two." She said and started walking inside the greenhouse and the two followed.

"What are we doing here?" asked Cedric, and Charlotte turned to them with a smirk. "I don't like that look" he muttered, making her roll her eyes yet again.

"Well, I was pissed at many people and felt a little rebellious, thought might indulge myself with a distraction."

"I said I'm sorry" said Harry, as he stood beside her. "But what are we going to do?"

"We are going to make graffities!" she said throwing her hands up, as Cedric walked forwards and stood on her other side. "You two ready?"

"Are you insane?" he said, and Charlotte sighed.