CHAPTER 7: AN UNUSUAL DAY

Word Count: 3317

Charlotte stood in front of the kitchen counter making perfect English breakfast. She had started helping Snape around with food since she learned how to cook. Snape did give her a few weird looks, but now it was almost a routine.

"What do we have today?" asked Snape entering the kitchen. "Full breakfast?"

"Yep" she replied turning around to see him in a blue sleeveless tee shirt in a really long time. His hair was in a bun, just like any other day, but what caught her eyes was the imprint of black ink on his upper arm, just below his armpit. "You got a tattoo?" she asked looking at him in horror.

Snape turned a little red as he sat down on the chair.

"That's just an accident?"

"Accident!?" she asked preparing two plates and placing them on the desk. "I thought you were out drinking with some of your 'friends' last night. Did you get wasted?"

Before Snape could open his mouth to reply, entered a blonde girl only wearing a white button-down shirt and she walked towards Snape with – what Charlotte recognised as a seductive sway in her hips. What the fuck. Snape turned in his chair to look at her, and received a wet kiss.

Charlotte stared at the scene in front of her in horror, but gagged when she realised what was going on. This was her worst nightmare coming to life. She was sure, that seeing Snape snog someone was definitely worse than Voldemort's return. But good for him.

"Oh, you must be Chloe" said the women in a thick Spanish accent. "Sebastian told me you were his niece" Charlotte turned to Snape, who looked at her with a sheepish grin, as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah" she replied dragging her gaze from Snape to half-naked girl slowly. "I am. What would your name be?"

"Adella" replied the girl, and she turned back to Snape. "Thanks for the great night, Sebastian" said the girl with a wink. "I hope your mission with NASA is successful."

"Of course; I hope we do land on Uranus successfully," Charlotte gasped hearing that, and turned away from the two, and placed a fist over her mouth. She wasn't sure whether or not to trust Snape, as he talked. "And I don't get stuck orbiting the sun."

"Oh, who would want that?" giggled the women, and Charlotte had half a mind to place a silencing spell on herself, as she tried to control her laughter. Her whole body was shaking, as tears came out her eyes, though she didn't know whether they were of laughter, or pain.

Snape led Adella out of the kitchen and the house. He returned back a few minutes later, as Charlotte looked at him wide eyed.

"WhAt tHE BLoODy FUckINg heLL wAs tHaT?!!"

"Merlin, you're loud." He said settling down opposite to her. "I went out drinking last night, and as you said, got wasted. It's not much. She's travelling, I think, and we met at the stupid tattoo shop. Got into talking and then well," he didn't complete the sentence, leaving Charlotte to her imagination. In no way she wanted to imagine that.

"So you've finally made my words come true."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Last year I told everyone that the reason I was grounded was because I kept walking on my cousin, doing some poor old girl."

"That's not a great image first thing in the morning."

"Oh, I'm sure you had a different one." She smirked, and Snape smacked her head for the comment.

"That's for crossing the line, but it's great that nowadays you're not running off to your secret mission."

"I'm not doing any secret mission dad" she drawled. "In fact, I'm off to Diagon Alley today."