Voldie Did What Now

** DOUBLE UPDATE**

Song: "No Time to Die" by Billie Eilish

Will

Annie, Kelp, and Nikki were playing around in the common room when we arrived back. Sparky and Bianca were on their perches watching their friends play. Percy placed Evie on the perch with the owls, fully trusting them to not eat her. Little Evie tangled her twig legs, chattering to Sparky and Bianca. They didn't seem interested in her noises but Evie didn't care. The kitties came to greet their owners as they piled into the room. I had left little Nikki in Gryffindor common room because she keeps making a mess in the Hufflepuff dorms. My prefects were not happy about that.

Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, Percy, and Hermione were lounging on the couches staring at them as they strolled in, grins on their faces.

"I take it detention went well?" Thalia asked.

"Yes, we saw a bloody unicorn! Can you believe it!?" Ron exclaimed.

Hermione shot up and bombarded him with questions. Ron happily answered the rambling girl. The rest walked up to Harry and Will to hear the story.

"So what happened guys?" Nico questioned.

" We did see the unicorn but it was hurt when we got there," I replied.

"What?! Why didn't you mention that? Is it still alive? How-" Hermione babbled.

"Hermione, Hermione relax." I placated. " I healed it before its wounds could get any worse. My father is a healer and he taught a few advanced tricks."

"Oh, ok good? What did Hagrid say about your skill?"

"He doesn't know. I healed her before he arrived. We were separated into groups. I lied to him, I wasn't sure what he would do if he knew what I could do. It is not exactly a normal skill."

In my mind Nico asked, "Was it absolutely necessary to show Harry your powers? We are trying to keep it a secret."

"Well I couldn't just let it die now could I? It was an innocent creature! You would do the same if you were in my position."

"Ok! Ok sorry. You're right, I am just worried what would happen if people found out. You know how they treat muggle-borns. How do you think they will treat us? A demi-god..."

"I know, Nico. But I don't think Harry will spill. He's a bit naive but he is not a complete idiot."

"Ya, I guess"

"That makes sense Will. What happened next? Do you know what harmed the unicorn?" Hermione asked. The conversation with Nico happened in a blink of an eye, it seems.

"We met another centaur, like Mr.Brunner but different. More series and refined. His name was Firenze. We had seen a figure hovering over the unicorn, dressed in a black cloak, hidden under shadows. We scared it away and when Firenze arrived he told is it was Voldemort."

"Don't say his name!" Ron exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. Names do give power but this guy is half-dead the most power he would receive is as much as a corn kernel.

"Voldemort," I emphasized, "Had made Harry's scar hurt when we arrived. I think they are connected somehow. How? I am not sure."

"I thought old Voldie was dead?" Percy questioned.

"According to Firenze he was never dead. Not enough human left in him to really die. I think he just lost his power and part of his physical form. That could be why he needed unicorn blood, to gain strength. Thankfully we stopped him from doing too much damage."

"That's right, unicorn blood can heal any wound, but there is a terrible price to pay for it," Hermione said, recalling a book she probably read at some point.

"Well he deserves it," Annabeth spit out, a scowl on her face.

"Yes he did, but we need to head to bed. Exams start tomorrow and I need to study more in the morning, before class," Hermione spoke as she headed to her dormitory.

"Hermione we have been studying for weeks. Take a break, sleep in a bit. If you're too tired in the morning you'll do poorly on your test." Annabeth suggested. Hermione simply ignored her, jogging up the stairs, books in hand.

We shook our heads at her and headed to bed as well. Nikki had climbed on my leg, attaching to my slacks. I smiled and unhooked her nails from the fabric, placing the small body on the head. I waved to the others and headed to my dorm. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

A/N- First chapter is short, sorry. But the next is longer. I know I have been gone for a while, finally got the time and energy to update today. Let's hope some of that energy transfers to tomorrow so I can get another chapter out. Not many left until this book comes to a close. I will hopefully be making a sequel. I have a lot of ideas for it. But knowing me it won't happen for a while after this book ends.

Well keep scrolling for the next chapter...

Peace out Demi-Wizards!