Classes Part 2??

--Anyone know this song, it is called "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day.--

*IMPORTANT READ THE A/N*

A/N- Hey I just realized that I made the schedules for absolutely no reason because I will most likely not even use it. I will be adding to it in this chapter so ignore the schedule thing in the last chapter. It is irrelevant. The schedule will be like my schedule at school, so like 9 periods every day ( I only have 6 but they have 9 subjects plus my new one..), they have to go to each subject every day. The subjects are transfiguration, potions, charms, history of magic, DADA, astronomy, herbology, flying, and mystery subjects... I also have no clue what to call this because the last chapter was called Classes so ya.

New Schedule: ( For everyone, the people in the class will be explained later, maybe)

*10 minute passing period*

Breakfast 7:30-9:00

1st period- Transfiguration (9:30-10:30)

2nd period- DADA (10:40-11:40)

3rd period- Double Potions (11:50-12:50)

4th period- Charms(1:00-2:00)

Lunch (2:00-3:00)

5th period- Astronomy (3:10-4:10)

6th period- Herbology (4:20-5:20)

7th period- History of Magic (5:30-6:30)

8th period- Flying (6:40-7:10)

9th period- Mystery( You'll find out later)(7:20-8:20)

Dinner (8:20-9:20)

*They have 1 hour and a half till curfew*

Percy

I read the letter Chiron sent before we headed to classes. He had told us that we need to go along with whatever is about to happen. A new teacher, he wouldn't tell me who will be teaching a brand new class this year. He told me it was a defense class but not what we would be learning.

The first class was Transfiguration. The last class was the new one. We are in a class all day! I am so glad I don't have to study.

***Class time***

I walked in Transfiguration with Annabeth and the rest by my side. We sat near the front and waited for McGonagall. I spotted a gray cat sitting up straight on her desk. I looked behind the glamour and saw the face of our transfiguration teacher. I smirked and her and looked around the room. I spotted Malfoy looking around the classroom in disgust.

"Where is our teacher she is so late. My father will hear about this!" He exclaimed with a haughty tone. I cringed a bit and looked back at our teacher, who was still in her animagus form, she looked very mad but also shocked. She was looking directly at me. I guess she figured out that I could see her, or at least that I knew it was her. Once she shook herself out of her shocked state she merged back into her normal form and glared at the still oblivious Slytherin.

"Mr. Malfoy, if you have a problem with me or the school I suggest you talk to the Headmaster about it instead of just whining like a 5-year-old who lost his stuffed animal," McGonagall said, still a little offended at the insult. The whole class oohed, while I tried to suppress a smirk. After a couple more scoldings she started teaching.

" Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts," she said, "Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back, You have been warned."

She walked to her and waved her wand at it. It instantly changed from a desk to a pig and back. The whole class gasped and stared intently at the desk expecting it to change again. Everyone was impressed and couldn't wait to get started, but we soon learned that we wouldn't be transfiguring furniture just yet. We started to take notes for a while before we were all given a match and told it to change it into a needle. I tried to imagine the match stick changing to a needle. I pointed my wand and did just that. I heard the sound of wind whipping through the air. I opened my eyes to see a green needle in front of me. McGonagall, who had been observing me, gasped and spluttered trying to make out a sentence. I just smiled sheepishly and bowed my head muttering a sorry. After regaining her ability to talk she gave me one of her rare smiles.

" Why are you saying sorry child. You have done nothing wrong?" she questioned.

"I was supposed to turn it silver and a needle, not green and a needle," I replied with my head still bowed and my eyes glancing up at her.

" My child, magic doesn't have to be perfect as long as you reached the general goal, you have achieved what you were aiming for. Plus, I didn't say what color it had to be, I would consider this an improvement if you ask me," she said, winking at me when she said her last sentence.

I beamed at her and transfigured it back into a match. The rest of the class I worked on perfecting the needle while everyone else worked on actually transfiguring the match.

After this class, we had Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Quirrell. Almost everyone was looking forward to this class, but it turned out to be a bit of a joke. 

(Okay, a lot of these scenes are directly from the book so give credit to J.K Rowling, not me.)

His classroom strongly smelled of garlic, which everyone said was the ward off a vampire he'd met in Romania and was afraid would be coming back to get him sooner or later. The turban was given to him by an African prince as a thank-you for getting rid of a troublesome zombie, but no one believed that story. The class dragged on and on until we were finally let out to go our next class, Double Potions with the Slytherins. Professor Snape, who was also the head of Slytherin House, also part timed at our camp. We were great friends. We planned on embarrassing him as much as we could without losing points. That probably won't go well. Wish us luck.

A/N- Dam this update took a while, I procrastinate a lot. I had an essay due on Monday and let's just say I finished the same day. A couple of hours before it was due....... Oh well, Peace-Out Demigods! 

( I just realized how short this is. Oh well, I will make the potions class occur in the next chapter, along with other stuff, IDK what)