Thalia and Jason

A/N- Another nice quote.

Thalia's Past:

"Beryl Grace was a famous actress that loved attention. That love for the spotlight attracted Zeus, the god of the sky and King of Olympus. Together they had a child. They named her Thalia. Soon after she was born Zeus left. He wasn't allowed to be with Beryl, that was the law. Beryl blamed Thalia for this and got very drunk and addicted to drugs. She started to hit Thalia whenever she saw her, which happened to be all the time. The hits weren't that bad. Thalia endured them to protect her one-year-old brother, Jason Grace. He was the offspring of their wretched mother and Jupiter, the Roman form of Zeus. He was born three years after her. Whenever Beryl wanted to hit Jason Thalia protected him. She only cut some bruises and scratches. Nothing too severe, but they did hurt, a lot.

One day, when Beryl was sober, they had gone to the park for a picnic. Thalia was suspicious but still came. Later one her "mom" asked her to go get ice cream. She considered taking Jason with her but thought against it. Their mom wouldn't hurt Jason, not with the deal she made with Thalia. You see, a couple of days their mom finally noticed that Thalia protecting Jason from an incoming beer bottle. She had asked why Thalia did that. She answered with three simple words. " He's too young." Later on, Thalia made a deal with her, she would take Jason's punishments and in turn, her mom would get total privacy when she had her "play toys over". Beryl agreed and Jason never got hurt again. (Except, of course, when he tried to eat a staple. Though was entirely his fault.)

So when Thalia came back from her ice cream trip and saw Jason gone and her mother smiling sweetly at her she knew to never underestimate her instincts

So when Thalia came back from her ice cream trip and saw Jason gone and her mother smiling sweetly at her she knew to never underestimate her instincts. That was the day Thalia ran from home. After that, she met Luke, Annabeth, and later on , Grover. And you know the rest." Thalia recounted. "Dang Thalia, that must've had hard," Piper said" Not as hard as you'd think Pipes."Throughout Thalia's story, Percy hadn't said a word. Well for the record, no one else had either, but still, not a peep could've been heard from Percy. He was too busy thinking about what he would tell the group. Would he tell them about Gabe or no? Annabeth had noticed this and made a comment she should have never made." Hey Percy, why are you looking so sad. You had to best childhood out of all of us."

" Yeah, Princess is right Prissy, what's wrong," Clarisse said. As soon as she said it Percy face went from sad to grim in a matter of seconds. He looked around the campfire and sighed.
"No reason guys really, it just you shouldn't make assumptions based off of his people act. Try and look beneath their facial expressions once in a while," he said before stalking towards his cabin. Everyone was confused as to why he said that. Annabeth tried to go after him, but Leo stopped her as well as the others who were following her.
"Don't guys, let him go. Trust me he needs to be alone right now. It must have brought up some unwanted memories," he said with a resigned look on his face.
The others were even more confused, but nodded and walked back to their cabins.

A/N- Ok, this is the end of this chapter, what do you think happened to Percy.... Peace-Out Demigods!