Hearing Part 2

Random Pic Above

Recap: "Hello young ones..."

Percy

"Hello young ones..."
"Lady Hecate," we all said while bowing.
"Rise children, no need for that. I just came to explain to you about the I created. Many, many years ago I blessed four people, 2 women and 2 men, with the owner of magic. They had a lot of power, but could use sticks, also known as wand, to control their magic.......(A/N-Blah Blah Balh they created knew wizards yada yada. You know the drill.) During the 1900s and evil wizard named Voldemort, or Tom Marvelo Riddle, rose to power,"
"Moldy shorts," I heard someone whisper, probably Leo. I looked at him. And snickered.
"He terrorized people and killed many. When he of a special child being born he went after him, killed his parents and tried to kill him but his mother's love saved him and instead weakened, to the point of near death, Voldemort. That boy is your distant cousin. A prophecy was given a week ago that told me tha you must travel to the past to save him."
( A/N- Okay I know I didn't exactly explain what happened correctly so here is a brief summary of what I didn't mention. Percy has small access to every gods power, but only when he is angry. He is distant relative of Harry Potter. He will be going to Hogwarts during Harry's first year and will technically be going to the past. Only Nico, Thalia, Will, and Annabeth will be going with him. They will be going in a week and during that week they are going to learn all they can about wizards and will technically be ahead of the curriculum. They all "somehow" have wizard blood in them. The others might be mentioned again in the story. I don't really know. I also might change some parts of the story to fit my character in. Also- actually just read on. I will put authors notes in the rest of the book in case I forget to mention something. If I happen to forget to make the authors note or mess up some part of the book, like a line someone said or what happened in a previous scene, don't be afraid to tell me.  I know this is a lot of information, but I got lazy and just decided to tell you. Any additional info will be in the story. Now let's continue.)

" Now all of you have to go back to Camp Half-Blood and get some rest. The rest information needed for this 7-8 year quest will come to you in dreams all throughout this week. Now I will be going. By Friday you must be packed and ready to go. There is a list of things you must buy from Diagon Alley and bring from your cabins in the Big House. And a reminder, everything will be explained in dreams. Bye!" Hecate explained thoroughly. God that is a lot of information. Sadly more will be coming in my dumb dreams. Hopefully, they cancel out my nightmares.

Annabeth

"Oh, Hades! Percy why do you have to be part of so many prophecies!" I thought as I walked towards Percy. I gave him a sweet kiss and intertwined our fingers together. We were walking up to Percy's cabin. We had gotten our list of items from the big house, but we hadn't read them. Both our minds had too much information stuffed into it today. Percy's face showed it. He was mulling over all the new data he was given today. I am sure everyone was. That's why when we entered our cabin I didn't say anything. I just quickly changed and got into bed. Percy did the same and wrapped his arm around me. I sighed and relaxed into his warm embrace. This calmed him down seeing as he tightened his arms around me and drifted off into a dream-filled sleep. I soon did the same.

A/N- Hey people, I just wanted to address something. I know people read this and I know not all will like it. That's why I won't ask you to vote if you don't want to. All I want is feedback. I want to know how you guys feel about the story. Is it good? Bad? Should I actually edit my chapters? (I probably should edit. :) Just comment and I will be eternally grateful. I like getting feedback and critics. I won't get offended. Now I hope you liked this chapter. Peace-out Demigods.......................................