I am an Idiot- not any of the characters......me

A/N- So you will get a chapter, just not that I am an idiot writing a dysfunctional story.....

Harry

It was time for charms. Our teacher was Professor Flitwick, a short roundish guy that had a small squeaky voice.  He stood on top of an unsteady pile of books in order to see over his desk and take roll. When he saw me he gave a little squeak and promptly toppled forward off his bookstand. The class laughed as he attempted to stand up. Percy, who looked like he felt bad for the poor guy, ran up to his desk to help him up. As he stood up he glared at the class, daring them to make another sound. I smiled at him, he was a good dude, a little mysterious, but honestly who isn't.

After about 40 minutes of Flitwick dragging on and on about the importance of charms, we finally started on doing a basic spell

After about 40 minutes of Flitwick dragging on and on about the importance of charms, we finally started on doing a basic spell. The spell was meant to levitate an object above the ground.

" Okay class, today, for the next 20 minutes, you will be attempting to levitate this feather a mere 2 inches above the ground. If it goes higher great, if it doesn't rise at all, that is okay at least you tried. The spell is Windgardium Leviosa, swish, and flick. Now everybody, try it out," Professor Flitwick explained.

I took out my wand and spoke the words while doing to movements. The feather merely switched. I tried again and again until I heard a commotion coming from the pair next to me. I looked at Hermione and Ron. Hermione was attempting to stop Ron from poking someone in the eye. She exaggerated her words in a last-minute attempt to help Ron understand how to perform the spell.

"If your so smart then you do it," Ron had exclaimed.

Before Hermione had a chance to pick up her wand, Annabeth and Thalia had performed the spell perfectly and Hermione, instead of being mad that they had gotten it before her, said "See Ron, swish, and flick. Good job guys," she smiled at them and then went back to work. When she tried it the feather too floated above her head calmly.

Pery and Nico seemed to be struggling like the rest of the class, but instead of the feather not even moving, it flew into the air and smacked them both in the face. I burst out laughing with the rest of the class. The similar-looking boys glared at Thalia, basically saying that it was her fault, although I couldn't see how it was. She snickered and went back to trying to levitate a heavier object.

                                                 ***

It was finally time for lunch.  We all ate silently until Hermione broke the silence by asking how everyone's day was. They all gave short stories while I didn't say anything. Nothing really important happened to me, and whatever did happen everyone else had witnessed.

                                                        ***

(Okay, I just realized that I can't have all their classes in one day...... Wow, I am dumb. Okay, let's pretend that all they have today is the first four classes and after lunch, they have free time... Good god, I need to be more organized.

Okay, new stupid schedule.

Monday- Transfiguration, DADA, Double Potions,

Tuesday- Astronomy, Herbology, History Of Magic

Wednesday- Flying, Mystery, Charms

Thursday- Study Day

Friday- Study Day

(The classes will be spread throughout the day..... So ya I suck.)

                                                          ***

After lunch, we studied and did our homework. By the time we finished, it was dinner time. We ate and went over what we would do tomorrow.  We have Astronomy at midnight, Herbology after lunch and History of Magic after breakfast. Hopefully at least one of those classes will be interesting.