Classes

Nico

I woke up screaming. I had a nightmare about Tartarus again. I slowly got up and padded over to the bathroom to wash my face. As I walked in I spotted Percy looking in the mirror. His eyes were red and face puffy. His stare was blank as his eyes met mine. He gave a small, almost untraceable smile and walked back to his bunk. I guess we both woke up from nightmares. I wonder what he was dreaming about. I was remembering all the monsters that tied to kill me and some that almost succeeded. I also reminisced my time in that dreadful jar that the twin giants had captured me in. It was horrible having only eaten one pomegranate see a day. I felt like death, well more than usual. I was lost in my thoughts as I stalked back to bed. I knew I wouldn't have been able to sleep again so I pulled out my wand and started messing around. About an hour later I saw Percy get up and grab a drachma from his bag. He had been reading a book since he could fall asleep either. He created a rainbow out of the water particles in the air. I read his lips while he called someone. It looked like he was calling Annabeth and Thalia. He motioned for me to walk into his privacy bubble. I got up and sat on his bed. As I got there a bleary-eyed Annabeth and a groggy Thalia came on the screen. Annabeth looked like she too had a nightmare and Thalia looks like Annabeth just woke her up. Oh well...

" Hey Seaweed Brain, Nico, you guys couldn't sleep either?" Annabeth spoke.

Thalia grunted in the back, " You couldn't sleep Annie, I was perfectly fine in my comfy bed. But nooo, you had to wake me up because kelp head and death breath called. Ughh. It is not like I wanted to talk to these bozos," she grumbled. Percy laughed at her small rant and shook his head. I chuckled at her speech as well.

" Quiet Pinecone face, you can go back to sleep. We don't need you here anyway," I retorted. She nodded her head absentmindedly, not even caring that I just called her a nickname she hated. We all watched her as she stalked to bed and just jumped on it. She looked like a flattened pancake. We heard chuckles coming from inside the message. Looks like Iris is amused. Thalia grumbled a bit more about mean goddesses before falling asleep.

"So Percy why did you call?" Annabeth questioned.

"I called because I knew you were awake and to ask about our plan to protect the three from moldy shorts," he answered.

" Percy it is Voldemort, not moldy shorts," I told him while shaking my head. He just smiled, shrugged, and looked back at Annabeth.

" How about we just get used to the school and get to know the kids first before taking any drastic measures. Like telling them who we are. Let's get them to trust us," She spoke.

"Okay, but we do need to find a way to communicate with Will without having to iris message him," Percy commented.

"I can help with that?" Iris butted in.

"Oh umm Thank my lady but may we ask how and why?" Percy stuttered out.

"Sure, well I am the goddess of rainbows and communication so I can form a link between you five so you can speak to each other no matter what. I am doing it because I never got to thank you guys for getting rid of those awful snakes and monsters. Also, Percy, you were always kind to me. Even when you had no idea who I was."

"Oh, well Thank you, Lady Iris," Percy said, thanking the rainbow goddess.

"You welcome demigods and Percy?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Just call me Iris," she said before leaving the message. Percy threw another coin in as thanks but it came back and hit him in the nose.

"No Percy, you don't need to do that. Stop being so kind." Iris grumbled through the screen.

"But I don't wanna," Percy whined back. Iris laughed and made sure he couldn't put any more coins into the screen. We all laughed at his pouty face. At this point, everyone was started to stir and wake up so we ended the call and checked the time. It was 7. Dang, time went by so fast. We got up, changed and headed to the common room to meet up with the girls. While we waited I decided to check the link to see if it works. I was very excited for it because then I could talk to my boyfriend whenever I wanted. It was a win-win situation; sort of. I mentally created a thought link with my mind that only Will and I could hear. It was kind of like a phone call. Someone could request to join it and we could either deny or accept. We would all know who was talking to who but we might not be able to listen to them if we aren't allowed to. As the link established I spoke into his mind.