Questions

A/N- Can you guess what my culture is from this picture? Comment down below if you know or have a guess. ( By the way, the hands above are mine.)
Percy
The next morning Jason and Thalia walked into my cabin with a purpose. They needed their questions answered. But first they has to wake me up.
"Wake up Kelp Head. We got que-" Before Thals could finish she saw a long scar that started and my neck and traveled down my back and wrapped around my waist. It ended on the other side of my body.
" Percy, what caused that scar, and don't you dare say it was a monster cause I sure as hell know it wasn't one," she said.
" Well Thals, that's were you are wrong. That scar was from a monster, it just wasn't Greek. Remember what I told you about my ex-step dad. Gabe Ugliano. Well one day he was considerably drunk and he was just beating me up and was just about done when I decided to say something stupid and impulsive, as usual. He got mad and brought out the butcher knife my mom used for cooking. He sliced the knife deep into my skin and dragged in across my whole body. He cut and slashed me for about 19 minutes till he dropped the knife and passed out, " I replied.
The rest of the crew had joined in half way through the story. Looks like they to had questions too.
"Percy, how are you not insane. You've gone through more than ever single person on all of Earth," Leo asked softly.
" Well, Leo,I have people who need me like my mom, Annabeth, and you guys, I can't leave my family behind. It isn't fair to them. They deserve a great life. If that means having me in their life then so be it. Plus, I couldn't possibly leave behind my little sister now could I," I replied.

My mom and Paul had a daughter during the giant war. Her name is Estelle and she has auburn hair with endless deep blue eyes. It the corner of her eye is a little sea green. I think my dad might've blessed her, but I don't know for sure. Currently, she is about a year old.

"Percy you need to stop thinking about others and start thinking of yourself," Piper commented. I think she tried to charmspeak me.
" Piper please don't try and charmspeak me, you know it doesn't work,"
" That is another thing, just like his unexplained speed. Guys have you noticed that no matter how powerful my charmspeak is, it doesn't affect him. Even if you guys are used to it and can kind of avoid it, you still can't get out of it when I focus on it. I think Percy is more powerful than we think," she commented.

" I don't know about that, but why don't we ask the fates. They owe me for all they made me go through," I said.

" Good idea Kelp-for-brains," Thalia noted.

" Yo fates, get your dam butts down here, I need a favor," I yelled.

.............................................................................................................

A/N- Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I had a lot going on. My dog recently passed and I had lots of field trips and stuff for school. I had no time to update. But, I do now. My last day of school is tomorrow, June 13, 2019. I do have a busy summer, so we'll have to see what comes up..............................Peace- out demigods........................