A Not So Great Past

3rd Pov

Note:  CJ = Camp Jupiter and CHB = Camp Half-Blood

A/N- The quote is a very meaningful one, hope you like it and the story.

 The giant war ended a few months ago. Everyone has been busy doing their own thing. Jason and Percy were making temples for the minor gods and goddesses, as promised, and Annabeth, Piper, Frank, and Hazel were busy rebuilding Camp Half-Blood or now known as Camp Olympia. At the end of the war, both camps had decided to merge their religions and camps together so they could get to know each other. To do this they had to take down most of CJ and move an immense part of it into CHB. So basically they hadn't spent any time together. Tonight was their only chance.

Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Nico, Will, Calypso,  Thalia, and Reyna were all sitting around the campfire telling each other about their pasts. Annabeth had just gone. She explained to them all of her adventures with Thalia and Luke as well as her verbally abusive step-mother. She also reassured them that her step-mom, Helen, changed her ways and excepted her into the family. They all gave her a hug and moved onto the next person. Thalia had decided to go next. She told them all about her abusive mom, Beryl Grace.

A/N- I hope you like my story so far. I would like some constructive critiques, if they are needed. But please, in the comments swearing is not permitted. I hate it when people cuss. Small words like hell or dam(Haha) is fine, but nothing else. Bye guys, and gals. :p