Common Room, Rules, + Extra Scene

A/N- Anyone know this song. I am sure most of you do since a lot of people are on Tik Tok. Or you just know the song because it is a pleasant song.

Percy

The Prefects, students that are given more authority by the head of the house, lead us to Gryffindor Tower, where our dormitories and common room lied. Percy Weasley was in his fifth year at Hogwarts and he was elected as one of the Prefects. He was explaining all the rules and stuff as we climbed the ever-changing staircases. I spotted Will and his house heading down towards the Hufflepuff basement. He waved and me and looked towards Nico who also noticed the bright kid. The forced a smile and walked ahead not sparing him another glance. It looks like he was still mad about Will being in a different house.

I wandered to the back to stand next to Annabeth. She looked like she was thinking.

" Penny for your thoughts," I whispered to her. She jumped and stared into my eyes. Her hand was on her necklace, where her daggered lied, concealed. She let out a breath once she recognized me. I slid my hand into hers. No one was looking so they wouldn't be suspicious of two 11-year-olds holding hands.

" I was thinking about how our years would go. I mean we still have nightmares, how are we going to sleep?" She answered after a couple of seconds.

" We can put a silent charm around our beds. We might have to reapply once in a while, but it should work. We should tell everyone else to do it as well. It is very beneficial."

" Yeah, your right Seaweed brain."

We continued up the stairs until we reached a picture of a haughty, fat, old lady in a white greek inspired gown.

Percy(Weasley) spoke to us about the code word to open the door to the common rooms. They changed frequently and we would be alerted when it was changed. For now, the password was " Caput Draconis". Once the words were spoken the fat lady waved her hand and the passage-way opened up to show us a cozy room with couches and loveseats spread throughout the room a well as a fireplace and bookshelves. There was also a small table where kids could sit and study.

 There was also a small table where kids could sit and study