Thalia's Secrets

A/N- Some of the lyrics from the song are not meant for Thalia and Percy, but the song is beautiful...

Thalia
We started towards the ocean in tense silence. Everyone was  thinking. What if Percy was right? Out if all his ancestors he was the strongest. The one with the most difficult life, the one who goes through more than any demigod ever has and ever will go through. What if he has more tasks to fulfill? I honestly hope not. Even though he is a Kelp-head, a general idiot, and a boy he is still my cousin and I care for him. I can even consider him my brother. We have been through so much together. From the titan war the giant war and even before that. Percy doesn't remember this, but I used to live with him. Sally adopted me when Percy and I were about 8. (I know this never happened and Thalia is technically older, but just roll with it. Plus, this is before she ran away.) We went to school together, played together, and even pranked together. We were stuck to each other like glue. One day, after school, Hestia had come to our apartment to take me to camp. She said I was to forget about Percy and never mention any of the past year to him when he comes to camp. She told me who my father was and what I was. She created a cover story for me when I arrived to camp is as supposedly traveling with Luke and Annabeth for a while before Grover found us and brought us to camp. What I actually did was meet up with them while they were running to the border. Hestia froze time, perks of being the first child of Kronos; no one knows, and carved memories of me into there brains. We were all supposed to get into camp safely but something went wrong. They cyclops almost killed Annabeth, so I tried delay it but ended up getting thrown backwards. By that time they had gotten inside the border. I was dying and Zeus saved me. I knew about everything that was happening outside of my little tree. Hestia helped with that. I even saw Percy fighting the Minotaur and getting thrown into my tree. The difference between me getting thrown and him getting thrown was that he survived and saves Grover. I knew he should've died from the impact, but something either stopped him from dying or he was just more powerful than I was. Turns out it was both of them. He indeed was way more powerful than I could ever be. Plus, his ancestors were protecting him. He was in good hands, it so I thought. He went through so much including Tartarus, the Sea of Monster, and so much more. I hope he doesn't have to go through any more. I really want to tell him of our times together. I missed him for so many years. When I got him back he didn't remember me, I knew his memory of me was blocked off from the rest of his brain, but I secretly wished it wasn't. Hopefully, I can tell him tonight after our hearing with Poseidon...