Sevvy is Mean

A/N: This song is my favorite at the moment, tell me what you think. (Please actually do comment, I love reading the critiques and opinions, honestly makes me feel better.) Also, I haven't watched the video so if there is anything weird than I apologize, sort of.
We walked into Potions with a little hop in our step. We haven't seen dear old Sevy since before the Giant War and it truly sucked. I missed him. He was an extremely old son of Hades that was blessed by Hecate and made partially immortal. He was forgotten by most except for our father, Hecate, and of course my friends and I. He was technically my half-brother so I would be confusing so many people in class today.
We sat in our seats and waited for Sevy to come in. When he did he gasped and literally pulled me out of the classroom. Everyone was so confused while Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia just snickered and followed us. Once we were out of the hearing range of the rest of the class, we all hugged Severus while just stared at us. We snapped in his face to get him out of his stupor.
"Sevy, Sevy wake up," Percy said in his ear.
" Huh, oh my god guys how are you here. And how did I not see you at breakfast this morning?" he questioned.
" I don't know how you didn't see us, but we are on a quest," I replied in greek, knowing someone must be listening in. Sevy nodded his head with a slightly pained look on his face.
"Another quest, you guys just got finished winning your second war. Wait speaking of that, how are you all 11. Aren't you supposed to be 18, or 15 in Nico's case."
" I will have you know I am older than all of my friends by at least 64 years," I complained still speaking in Greek.
" Hecate made us look younger using a spell before we were sent back in time. We will age normally but from this age. Some of our characteristics are still the same from our 18-year-old bodies. Like Wise Girl and I still have our grey streaks as well as our scars. That is definitely hard to hide in our dorm rooms." Percy answered. Sevy nodded again and ushered us into class. We all had smiles on our faces, even Sevy was smirking a bit, glad some of his friends were here. Once we had sat down and Sevy had walked up to the front of our class he took roll call. When he got to Harry's name he stopped.
"Ah, yes," he said softly, " Harry Potter, our new-- celebrity." Draco and his little minions snickered. We restrained ourselves from further embarrassing our new friend. Sevy didn't seem like he was a fan of Potter. I wonder why?
After calling everyone's names he started to teach.
" You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of potion-making," he began. He spoke in a small, harsh whisper, but everyone heard it. He had a gift, like Professor McGonagall, of keeping a class silent without effort. " As there is little foolish wand-waving here, many of you will hardly believe this is magic. I don't expect you will understand the beauty of the softly simmering cauldron with its shimmering fumes, the delicate power of liquids that creep through human veins, bewitching the mind, ensnaring the senses... I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stop death-if you aren't as a big bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." We sort of listened to him, even though we had already heard his well, rehearsed speech before. I remembered the many potions classes we had taken at camp with him. We knew a lot of tricks to brewing the perfect potion. The class didn't though, so they would definitely struggle. They would also be very scared of our good friend because of his image. That sucks because that means this class will be boring.
After a couple minutes of silence, Snape's words were seeping in, Sevy snapped his head toward Harry.
"Potter! What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"
Potter looked thoroughly confused.
" I don't know sir," he replied with his head slightly bowed. Sevy's lips curled into a sneer.
" Tut-tut fame clearly isn't everything," Hermiones had her hand high in the air, clearly stating that she knew the answer.
" Let's try again Potter. Where would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar," Snape spoke once more ignoring Hermione's insistent hand.
" I don't know sir, but clearly Hermione does. Pick her." Harry said, obviously irritated.
" 3 points from Gryffindor for your cheek Potter," Snape replied and finally acknowledged Hermiones' quivering hand.
"Ms. Granger, would you like to answ-" he didn't get to finish because Hermione blurted out the answer.
"Asphodel and wormwood making a sleeping potion so strong that it is known as the Draught of the Living Dead. A bezoar can be found in the stomach of a goat, Professor." She had a slight smirk on her face, expecting some points to be given, but sadly Snape just nodded at her and continued on with class. Hermione's face was priceless as he walked away. I snickered and took some notes even though I didn't need them, might as well look like I am trying right?
   Soon we started to make a potion using the instructions on the board. We were making a simple potion meant to cure boils. A couple minutes into making our potion, I was paired with Thalia, I heard and explosion on the other side of our room. Neville, who had been paired with Seamus Finnegan, had managed to melt the bottom of his cauldron and implode the potion. He had boils all over his body, the exact opposite of what the mixture was supposed to create.
"Idiot boy," snarled Snape, clearing the mess with a wave of his wand. "I suppose you added the porcupine quills before you took the cauldron off the fire."
Neville whimpered as boils erupted on his nose.
"Take him up to the hospital wing," he snapped a Seamus. "And you Potter, why didn't you tell him not to add the quills, that is another point from Gryffindor,"
What was that Severus? Why do dislike Harry so much? That is what I intend to ask him after class.
(After class.)
"Sevvy, what was that? Why do you hate Potter so much?" I interrogated him in Greek, again expecting the golden trio to be listening in. I looked the Percy, silently asking him to check for a life signatures outside the room. He nodded and closed his eyes. Percy had recently learned how to sense if someone was in the room that he couldn't see, if they had water in their body. Hermione, Ron, and Harry were human so they obviously did. He opened his eyes and nodded again.
"They are hiding the behind the door," he spoke in Latin this time. Percy is the only person able to master two languages. It was a good choice on Hera's part that he was sent to the Roman camp, comes in handy sometimes.( I know that none of the characters nor I would say or believe that Hera should have sent Percy, but it just makes sense for him to be sent to the Roman camp and be able to adapt to their style without actually being Roman.)
"I don't like his father, he stole my Lilly from me," Sevvy replied in a sad voice.
"I remember Lilly, she had visited camp once or twice with you, didn't she. I don't remember a man with her. You guys were what 15 when I was 7. She was so kind and sweet, what happened to her?" Annabeth spoke in a slightly wary voice. She was afraid of how Severus would react.
"Yes she was a sweet beautiful girl. I loved her, she was my best friend before James Potter," he said the name with such hate and venom that even I was surprised. " Took her from me and turned her to his side. She started to ignore me and cozy up to James. Soon she married James and they had their one and only child. Soon after, Voldermort came to their house once their secret keeper, Peter Pettigrew, sold them out. Their child was Harry. That is why I don't like him. He is just like his father, a troublemaker.

A/N:  It has been a while. Now I know no one wants to here wants to talk about our world's problems, but my school has shut down for three weeks, so hopefully I will actually update more. But I am losing interest in this story. It is all over the place. Honestly I think I should have made them two different stories with different plot lines, anyone agree. If you do, comment and maybe I will separate them. Peace-Out Demigods!